Fitrome1980's picture
Fitrome1980

TB500 protocol

ad

Hello all, i am running with 250 test E every 12 days on Trt and with the training and my job ( Manutention firstly) i have some dolor on my left shoulder, i use some gaultherie ´s oil but it is not efficient and it a problem with my intern rotator. I want to test TB 500 for fix the problem.
On my idea, i will done two spot of 2mg on my shoulder by week during 8 weeks.
What is the best moment for injection ?
Some Guy had test and are satisfied ?
I really want to fix problem because my training are not at 100% since 5 months and it is shitty.

UncleYoked's picture

So TB500 requires a build up period followed by a cruising period.
For the build up you want to run 5-10mg 1-2x a week for 4-6 weeks (it's all debatable) then you want to run a cruising dose of approx 2-5mg a month after that.
TB500 is great but if you're looking to recover from injury, I would highly suggest BPC as well, maybe even more than TB500 but they're synergistic in healing so both would be ideal.

UncleYoked's picture

TRT will not help with the recovery of ligament damage, it may even hinder it as testosterone can weaken ligaments.
BPC157 is called body protection compound, it was designed to protect and repair the body, mainly in the gut but as we are now discovering, the gut is the key to longevity, health and recovery