killroy's picture
killroy

Question: cjc1295 w/dac - 7 day dosing vs 2 day dosing

ad

Beyond reducing the injection times per week, is there any real benefit to administering dac at higher doses only twice or 3x a week vs dividing the weekly dose daily throughout the whole week?

I don't mind pinning everyday ... and feel my site irritation is a lot less when I do a lower dosage and dilute with more bac water.

I haven't seen any studies or literature that could give me an insight on this. If anything, I think I've read in a pubmed study that the mean GH serum is greater when cjc1295 w/ dac is administered daily.

Any feedback or input would be appreciated.

KHAMERPHARMA's picture

By the way, as for stacking:
CJC 1295 with DAC (Sequence: Tyr-D-Ala-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-
Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-Lys-(Maleimidopropionyl)-NH2.) in dose 100mcg mixed with GHRP in dose 100 mcg provide
good results in releasing GH to stimulate protein synthesis and growth of tissue.
GHRP is stacked with CJC-1295 with DAC because they have synergistic action.
It is recommended to be used 2 days per week and 3 times per day (in the
morning, pre-workout and before bed). It is generally taken by subcutaneous injection 5cm
around your belly dot.

-KHAMERPHARMA

KHAMERPHARMA's picture

CJC-1295 with DAC (Sequence: Tyr-D-Ala-Asp-Ala-Ile-Phe-Thr-Gln-Ser-Tyr-Arg-Lys-Val-Leu-Ala-Gln-Leu-Ser-Ala-Arg-Lys-Leu-Leu-Gln-Asp-Ile-Leu-Ser-Arg-Lys-(Maleimidopropionyl)-NH2.) I write this in order to make sure we talk about the same peptide!
Use this Peptide in dosage between 2000 mcg to 5000 mcg a week.
Divide this into injection two days per week and 3 times per day ( in dose 100 mcg
per injection). It is taken for 15 weeks by subcutaneous injection.

CJC-1295 with DAC (Drug Affinity Complex) is designed to have selectivity
binding to circulating albumin after subcutaneous injection, with this result
prolonging its half-life.

Even DAC is added its still recommended to use it as above.
We do the research on this peptide in our Lab.

Good luck.

-KHAMERPHARMA

Random Guy's picture
Oni's picture

Thank you for this. Smile

killroy's picture

How much is your weekly dose? I'm currently doing 500mcg of cjc1295 dac AM and 500mcg of frag AM/PM ED ... I'm on day 6 ... First pin was 1000mcg OF CJC... Combating any lethargy with caffeine. So far I'm loving it. Not sure if its placebo or from the effects of improved sleep, but my sense of well being is high, skin is looking better / has a glow, sleep is deep/vivid dreams. feel a slight spike in libido after I inj ... No bloat (I'm also taking 6.5mg of UGL aromasin ED, 80mg test cyp/80mg tren e x E5D, been on for months). ... Only neg side so far has been a some stomach discomfort/increased gastric motility

In a promo × 2