deadliftabc's picture
deadliftabc

+ 1 Does MK-677 cause a subtle euphoric feeling?

ad

EDIT: SORRY FOLKS I FIGURED OUT THE EUPHORIA WAS FROM AN HERBAL SUPPLEMENT I STARTED 6 DAYS AGO. I got this feeling yesterday after taking my first does. One half of a 30mg capsule. DEFINITELY NOT COMPLAINING. But I do not even get this from D-BOL. Is this normal? Does it really work that fast or is this all placebo? I have been around way to long to think this is placebo. But this is the greatest stuff ever if it can cause a slight (very subtle yet very noticeable) euphoria that fast. Also to be clear. I am very very in tune with by body compared to most people. I know almost right off if a vitamin, mineral, or supplement works for me almost immediately. Example Magnesium. Me and magnesium are like husband and wife. That shit works absolutely fantastic for me and I knew immediately after I started magnesium supplementation. Opinions on MK and good mood???

unreal89's picture

Watch out dosing over 20mg at start is just going to cause unwanted bloat

deadliftabc's picture

Thanks for the tip I just read this after I took the 30 mg capsule. Damn. I was hoping this would knock me out to sleep. I had to grab some whole milk because I can definitely feel something working. From here on out I will only take one half 15mg per day. I want an increase in IGF over a long period of time to go along with my anadrol. Whatever I am doing is working because my strength was up today and I am feeling great. But I take a whole lot of supplements so everything must be working together now. Plus the heat is over so I can eat again and starting to sleep again. Thanks.

unreal89's picture

Wish i had more my sleep is horrible without it have fun

BigWA67's picture

I've been on mk677 for 9 months now never had any feelings of euphoria helps me alot with my appetite and I get the best sleep I've had in years since I've been running it and I know its quality mk677 from a very reputable src here

deadliftabc's picture

Thanks for the reply. I hope it helped your joints and recovery as well because that is why I will be taking it.

BigWA67's picture

I use tb 500 together wth bpc 157 for my joints their a bit more effective for lubing the joints than mk the mk does help the joints but not like those two and yes mk does speed up recovery a bit. The one thing I like the most about mk is how well I sleep now!! And wake up feeling well rested

deadliftabc's picture

One last thing. Do you think the hyperplasia theory holds any water? Do you think MK would raise your IGF enough to help set you up to build more in the long run?

BigWA67's picture

Personally I don't think mk677 has that much to do with the increase of muscle fibers.maybe a little in the way it helps you recover quicker.but in my own opinion unless you stack it with say lgd or mk2866 the increase wouldn't be that significant that's just my own opinion from my experience.

deadliftabc's picture

Also I am running anadrol and dbol on lifting days. I was hoping MK might help amplify it over time. Side note: I am also starting to think old fashion creatine works well with my anadrol. Since adding creatine my anadrol results have taken off in the strength department. But that is another subject.

deadliftabc's picture

You mean specifically hyperplasia? That stack helps with that or just size? I heard CJCDAC was the really effective one to stack with MK677 for size. Are you talking the hyperplasia theory or size or both?

BigWA67's picture

Just size I haven't personally used CJC w / DAC but I have heard from a few people who are stacking it with mk677 with decent results.

deadliftabc's picture

Yes I may add this in if I know for sure this MK is legit. It is from our so called "best" source so I should be good. It hasn't done anything for my appetite though and last night I would be lucky if I slept 2 hours. Probably 1 hour. So makes me wonder. Anadrol may be the culprit however.

BigWA67's picture

Mk677 effects different people different ways I've seen guys running from the same batch one guy is reaping all the benefits the other guy is barely feeling anything thing?? If you got it from the top peptide src here on eroids everything I've gotten from them has been of the utmost quality

deadliftabc's picture

That is really strange how that happens. Also great to be reaffirmed my product is good. Fat lose will not happen with me I doubt. I dropped 12 pounds of fat already just from the heat here in upstate NY. Robbed my appetite but I held all muscle. Now the cold is coming and cold weather is like steroids to my appetite. Today I caught up on some sleep then I finally got some high calories in. This is why I love cold weather. I can lift, eat, and sleep, way way better in super cold weather.

deadliftabc's picture

Sorry friend I fucked up. I started an herbal supplement 6 days ago so the euphoria is most likely from that, since I was just reading mood is the major benefit. I bought it for energy. Sorry about that. Yes sleep is what I am also hoping since the heat here has totally fucked up my sleep which obviously fucks up my recovery. I am going to take the full 30 MK capsule now, eat my omelet and hopefully sleep good tonight since I had an ass kicking deadlift workout today. I am trying to get my mom to take the bpc 157 since she is old and her knees (which need replacing) are giving her a lot of pain. Problem is she thinks it might be "steroids" so she does not trust it. I was hoping it may help her with pain. My joints are good but they always take longer to recover then muscles. I would assume that is the same for everyone. Maybe not. I am not a bodybuilder so I do not really lift light and chase the pump. Anadrol has been a god send for my joints lately. Thanks for your input. I want to try those 2 healing peptides real bad once my funds are better. Shit looks expensive to run very long.

Failuretobreathe33's picture

Bro what herbal supplement were you taking to cause such noticeable euphoria? My guess is kratom?

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
unreal89's picture

I ran mk 677 for 5 months and didnt notice much better sleep and increased appetite for the first month what your feeling is considered placebo effect my friend.

deadliftabc's picture

Well if you did not get anything after 5 months then it was a complete waste of money.

deadliftabc's picture

I find that hard to believe but I may have eaten the right foods before this and maybe the planets lined up right. LOL But seriously if this is placebo then placebo is powerful!

unreal89's picture

I sure hope your taking mk 677 if you think its some miracle your out of your mind ghrelin will just make you hungry maybe raise igf-1 levels some but keep dreaming or dosing god knows what

deadliftabc's picture

Miracles come from anadrol. I expect better frequency recovery and better joint recovery. From what I have read if MK does not help with that then all your peptides are horse shit.