Scroungy_Phukker's picture
Scroungy_Phukker

BPC-157 and HCG in same syringe?

ad

Hello gentlemen,
I have thoroughly read through the rules, used the search function, and perused through the last couple of years worth of the relevant sections of the forum and came up short on the answer I'm looking for. I simply want to know if I can load my BPC-157 and HCG into the same syringe on the days that I take both of them? Both will be reconstituted with same batch of bac water. I gather that BPC is systemic, and doesn't necessarily need to be injected close to the targeted site, though I intend to do so on BPC only days. I assume this would not be an issue, but I feel a lot safer asking instead of just going for it. Thanks in advance!

ninjaengineer's picture

I do that shit all the time. Totally fine. Just don't mix water and oil.

Greg's picture

Water and oil don't mix... that doesn't mean you can't put oil and water in the same syringe.

press1's picture

In theory it should be okay, but do you really want HCG going into your injury site? I guess it therefore depends on where the injury is as to whether or not I'd personally do it. Guys with more experience on these compounds will know :-)

In a promo × 1
Scroungy_Phukker's picture

Appreciate the reply! I should clarify how I will be doing it:

BPC-157 every day
HCG every 3.5 days

When doing just the BPC, I will inject it subQ near the knee or shoulder, but when doing both in same barrel, I'll just go subQ near belly button; no HCG in the knee or shoulder.