boots2asses12's picture
boots2asses12
  • 214
1322

2013

ad

ALLLRIGHT BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF EROIDS,
IM SOO EXCITED ABOUT 2013 !
LETS GET BIG!
FOLLOW OUR DREAMS!
FUFILL OUR DUTIES!
CONQUER OUR GOALS!
WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE SET OUR MINDS TOO, LAY OUT THE PLAN AND GO FOR IT, WHATEVER IT MAY BE, FORGET PLAN B IT WILL ONLY DISTRACT U FROM PLAN A!

2013 LETS GOOOOOO

BE SAFE , BE BIG , GET STRONGER.

PEACE , LOVE,
BOOTS.

boots2asses12's picture

hittin 230+ 9% bf this year!!!

Gargoyle's picture

Nice man! I'm going to go into a stringent cutting phase when I hit 250. Ill prob end up around 230 myself. Notice I said "when" I hit 250. Failure isn't an option.

boots2asses12's picture

failure is not an option! happy 2013!

Gargoyle's picture

I'm trying to hit 250 this year. Sitting at 218 today and started a dbol/deca/test cycle yesterday.

boots2asses12's picture

hell yea !

fast48's picture

High five yo that bro! Im seeing 210 by August!

boots2asses12's picture

at this rate..shiiiet ur killin it!

BeastMoDe33's picture

this year i gained a total of 30lbs. hopefully next year ( 2013 ) i gain 30+ more.

boots2asses12's picture

u got it man!

cj0cj0's picture

i love u

Owes a Review × 1
boots2asses12's picture

;-)