posted Thu, 03/07/2013 - 16:59
2444
Test E 600mg/ml pip
ad
So I got a vial of test e with 600mg per ml. I'm going to be taking it with EQ, is this stuff going to sting like a mofo?
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
I'll have some vagisil on hand just case, it works wonders for me bro lol jk jk
IMO i would say just split the dose bro, no need to pin 1 cc, plus u have to inject it twice a week to follow standard protocol. 600mg/ ml is a lot and i can almost guarantee you is gonna sting but best way to know is pinning the stuff and see, good luck and happy grow...
Thanks for the info bro. I wasn't planning on hitting 1cc a shot though. Just wanted to know if pip would hurt since it's so highly concentrated.
sgtstedankoI'd think 600 mg of anything's gonna pip... Imo good test shouldn't have much pip at all. Prop maybe. You'll be fine, mixing w/eq. I'm also assuming that you're going to be running half a ml of it twice per.
even pfizer RX cyp. can have pip jackass.. pip isn't the measure of whether test is good or not.
Never heard of that before.
maybe you aren't hitting the muscle ?
you bump me from 19 karma to 16?
sgtstedankonope. wasn't me. I would've told you, if it were. I just got back in here. besides, I wouldn't downvote you for disagreeing w/something I say. tren?
no brother PCT lol.. and late workout and dieting down.. shed 6% bf in a lil over a month so far.. got early morning fasted cardio tomorrow and I'm needing another meal right now cause I'm definately feeling like an asshole right now.
Need to have some chemists comment on this, but I'm pretty sure once you get up that high it be pretty hard to be accurately dosed.. For it to "hold" would be playing with just stupid ratios.. I'm not a chemist and only have a modest understanding of how its made so I could be wrong. You know it amazes me that you haven't posted a pic on this... 400mg/ml is pushing it, So I'm just not comprehending 600mg/ml.. In fact until I see it, I'm calling bullshit.
to be more clear, see some proof it's actually dosed right and a picture of the product in question
There is a source on here that carries it.I dont have firsthand experience with it, but i have been wondering about it for a while .I have been waiting to see some feedback on it.Cant post the source info out in the open but it is described as what op mentions.
I dont think you will notice much difference than lower dosed test if you mix it in the same pin as your eq. Good thing about higher dosed test is less liquid to inject=less pins.
I would like to know more about it also... I been around for a long time ane never seen anything at 600mgs per cc... I know the old denkal test 400mgs stung like a SOAB I can only imagine how crippling 600mgs per cc would be. Who makes this test e??
give me a friend request and i can pm you where i got it from!
SwolePatrole7Ive seen test e 500 from a top dom source
AnonI just picked up 3 vials of Test E500, cant wait!
I'm 5 weeks in on probably the same Test E500 you just picked up, its great stuff but it has a pretty good kick to it.
Wardi77At 600mg per cc...I gotta say hell yea its gonna burn lol. I'm curious to know who made that concentration because the highest ive seen is supertest400. It's plain old test e at 600mg/ml? Are you sure? If for some reason it doesn't sting then I'd be second guessing the dosage, but then again mixed with EQ it might not give you that bad of a PIP as it would pinning it alone.
hey bud pm me if u wanna know about some test 600