davey dave's picture
davey dave
  • 80
289

Sus 500

ad

Is this high concentration gonna mule kick my ass like a test 500 would? I'm hoping it's not and ordered fairly quickly without thinking too much but I thought I might not because it's 4 different blends. Just really curious now if anyone that has had experience with this sustanon 500 before. Thank you

Jockstrap's picture

Dont do it unless you got priors for blending, heating and ed or eod pins for 14weeks

randomdude's picture

I’m going with yes. Should probably order some sterile oil to cut it with.

davey dave's picture

First reaction was to thumb down your comment. Damn okay, I appreciate the feedback.

Owes a Review × 2 In a promo × 1
Milfpounder's picture

Randomdude 100% right buddy. Only other option is to cut it with another lower dose test or another compound you're running. Or just pin that shit and see what happens. Some guys can get away with it with it. Thing is, ur gonna need to pin it daily in case you didn't already know.

randomdude's picture

^^^Forgot about the daily pinning part being sust. Some guys can handle high concentration gear and some can’t. If you can’t you simply shouldn’t use it or cut it with something else. I’m prone to pip on high concentration compounds so I almost never buy them. For some that I do I keep sterile mct oil on hand.

davey dave's picture

Whats the easiest way on how to cut it?

Owes a Review × 2 In a promo × 1
randomdude's picture

I always dilute it 1:1 personally. If I’m using half a ml of say 500 test e I’ll add a half a ml of mct oil to the syringe with it essentially cutting it down to 250 test e per ml. Or as @Milfpounder mentioned diluting it by adding a different compound to your syringe.

davey dave's picture

Would it be possible for me to put 10ml of each onto a sterile 20ml vial?

Owes a Review × 2 In a promo × 1
Milfpounder's picture

Same. My body is a bitch. I get some pretty bad PIP. And hangovers. My body just wants me to be a fuckin nun