GUYS, WHAT THE F*CK, PLEASE HELP!!!!! Updated 9/19
Dude I am at a loss here and getting seriously nervous. I have tried PMing vets on here and didnt even get a response. So I posted lab results a couple weeks ago(http://www.eroids.com/pics/arl-test-and-worlds-highest-estro-known-to-man) and thought it was a straight up error on the labs part. So I went back for another estrogen test. MY LEVELS ARE NOW 8964. Yes you read that right. MY ESTROGEN LEVELS ARE CURRENTLY 8964.
What does this mean besides XXXXXXXXXX exemestane being bunk as shit? I am going to start taking it at 25-50 mg a day until I get another AI since this is all I have. What the hell could this be from??? I have no signs of gyno, im not overly emotional but I def am lacking libido. But I can still get it up. 9000 estro I thought was impossible? I seriously bet the lab people think I am going through a sex change. Please help me bros
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
Normally I wouldnt say this but since your estro is so high you might try dropping the test and eq and finish out with just a dht derrivitive. Just take the var and see how you feel. You can't have high estro if you have nothing it's converting from
UFOJust a little update if anyone cares. After running the letro at 2.5mg a day for about 2 weeks my estrogen levels went from 8964 to 5700. So its still verrrry high but its improving. At this point Im thinking about bumping up to 3.75 or 5mg a day of the letro. Any advice is welcome and appreciated.
is it better?and I'd keep it at 2.5mg ed until the levels reach normal, then go to a less aggressive AI like aromasin (if you don't want to go that light on the estrogen yet, you could go with arimidex but, like I said before its strong). I also heard that letro at 20mg week can cause liver damage so you'll want to be taking some liv52 or supplementreviews.com cycle assist (cheap and very effective). Good luck brother and hope this helps!
Jesus dude, almost been a month. Let me how male menstruation goes. Sorry j/k. That really sucks, hope someone has some really good advice for you soon. I'd be tempted to throw adex and nolva in there too, but I'm still a noob and would probably keep trying to get a hold of vets. Good luck man.
Jesus dude, almost been a month. Let me how male menstruation goes. Sorry j/k. That really sucks, hope someone has some really good advice for you soon. I'd be tempted to throw adex and nolva in there too, but I'm still a noob and would probably keep trying to get a hold of vets. Good luck man.
lol If I knew how to give rep or could I would lol.
Hey there's some info in your labs you may want to edit. Sensitive info like locale and number
UFOThanks for the heads up brother...but do you mean stuff like the account number/specimen number ect? Cause I edited those out and deleted several of the last digits on them...If its something else elt me know!!
No like your location and phone number. In the top right corner the exact addy of your lab is posted. Your phone number is posted
UFOOh yea thats why I was confused...that address is the lab they send the blood out to and that phone number is a random one the place I get tested puts in I guess. Neither are close to mine. Appreciate the concern though
Word
With no sides I woukd think the lab forgot the decimal and its 89.64, @ 9k u would not be able to stand being in your own skin. U would have tits, vag, and be a real bitcharoonie 24/7. Stupid lab person probably wasnt even familiar with their own work and missed it twice .
happened to someone else here few weeks back. I mean most people are itchin their nips and all puffed up at 200+.
bro i laughed so hard at that comment i lost a mouthful of food,LMFAO.
UFOYea well those are my actual numbers no decimals missing. I had 2 different labs done, literally at different labs in US and both were in the thousands. Been on letro 2.5mg a day since and I am getting them re taken in the next cple days...
do u feel better since the letro? You said you didnt have bad sides so i'm just wondering how you feel now.
UFOHonestly..no I dont feel much better and have been taking the letro at 2.5mg for like 2 weeks now. Still got 0 libido. So I went back to the lab today and got more bloods drawn so in a few days Ill know exactly whats up. I may have killed all my estrogen takin that much letro but im not dried up and joints dont hurt. We will see...
UFODoes anyone know if EQ really boosts the process of converting test to estrogen? I still just cant wrap my head around what the hell caused these insane numbers. Im even loosing strength while on cycle full blast with EQ/Sust and var. This shit sucks!!!
zewiNO EQ DOES NOT!
Supernova283Man only 8964? If only it was 37 points higher.
Then it'd be over 9000!!!!!
In all seriousness I'd get another AI and some letro ASAP.
UFONo wonder I have felt so sluggish and lazy, 0 libido and gains have come to a halt even loosing a little strength. Least I know why. Got a doc to write me a script for Aromasin or Letrozole so at least I know they will be legit. Really hope that does the job...
UFOShit im not worried about dying, with these levels im worried about my cock turning inside out into a vagina and having a fat ass pair of titties to match.
Thank all of you for your quick response. I just didnt think levels this high were possible in a man. Doesnt this mean that basically every bit of test I am putting into my body is just converting to estro?
Can you guys reccomend the best AI for this situation? I think I need something that KILLS estrogen rather than blocking the receptors. I am currently using Aromasin and am thinking I had some sort of rebound effect.
zewiAromasin @ min. 12.5mg ED it binds to estro and doesn't let go like Arimidex does at times.
zewiStop taking the AI you have it is not working As far as you no it could be causing the problem since your estro has gone up.
You could start playing soccer? J/K bro like the others said just change your AI and keep some tissue handy.
its all good bro just stay calm and get a good ai and start taking it your not going to die
zewiSomething is way off bro way way off. when im looking at the labs it looks like even though they are giving you a total of estro--im wondering if it is a total of everything.
Either way get a better AI. ASAP
Anonthe fact that you can still get it up has nothing to do with your estrogen levels.. the fact that you have lost your libido does... you aren't going to die, just get yourself a good ai and don't go overboard trying to bring it down all at once. Your system is out of balance as it is take it nice and slow bringing it down.
Also talk with an Endo doc. Make sure that those numbers are interpreted in possible different unit of measurement than normal.
I understand your concerns, but I can't allow you to post the source name here. However, you may post an appropriate review in their review forum.
For now, relax. Get a good AI, and don't be surprised if you start crying in the middle of your workout when you notice your shirt doesn't match your sweat pants.
That's what happened to me.
UFOSorry about that just wanted peeps to know. Sooo thats why I have been crying everytime one of those save the dogs commercials comes on and randomly pierced my ears and gelled my hair....
lol. i hear ya!
CleyonDamn bro! I don't have anything for you, but to say I hope the vets can help you. Good luck!