MrLondonguy's picture
MrLondonguy

Test e 300

ad

Hey guys . So I have just stared my second cycle just running test. My first cycle I was using TestE 250 and got some good gains from it not many sides apart from itchy nipples that was sorted with nolva, also had PIP quite painful but subsided over time and figured it was normal for my first cycle. But this time I went for testE 300 and the PIP is much worse and I feel a lump in my left glute. My friend said it's just the liquid that hasn't dispersed yet. Is he right? And has anyone else used this brand before?

Jameshobbis's picture

You need to delete the brand's your using. It's against the rules to be posting names on open forum. Being your first cycle it could be because your pinning in to virgin muscle! If you check out Rustyhookers forums he posted a great one on pip.
•Try heating the oil
•inject nice and slow
•massage the area for around a 1-2 mins after pinning
• have a warm bath or shower before or after pinning

I always find these help with pip.

In a promo × 1
MrLondonguy's picture

Sorry bro I'm new to this forum. I have deleted and taken note. This is my second cycle using a different brand and alternating between left n right glute as I did my first cycle but the PIP is quite painful more so than the brand I used on my first cycle. Could it be that it hurts more because it contains more test? And thanks for the advice I'll make sure to try these methods

MedDx's picture

Thx

Bill G's picture

Yes the higher Mg will cause more pip. Although some ugls use different oils to delete. There may be a problem there. But from experience a 250 cyp of the same brand and carrier oil will be not noticed and a 400 was crippling. Good to see you asking questions instead of trying to figure it out on your own or getting bulshit info from "the big guy" at the gym. Lots of great experience here for the taking on this forum. Welcome and soak it up.

AmericanDream's picture

Some brands of the higher dosed Test products esp from UGL's may be overdosed. So if you had pip before running lower mgs per ml then of course your pip is going to be much higher from the same product in a higher mg per ml form. Especially if that now higher mg product may be overdosed.

You may wish to pin to less volume per injection site. Also usually warming the oil slightly prior to pin usually helps with pip. Also I'm not sure what gauge or size pin you use but I have found success using the 25g 1 inchers. But all in all, in the end, it may just be how your body reacts or the lab you used may not be the best.

MrLondonguy's picture

Your advice worked bro. Warmed up the bottle before pinning and massaged softly after and hey presto...very little PIP! If any at all! much love for that bro

MedDx's picture

I've always heard massaging the injection site damages the muscle...

MrLondonguy's picture

Thanks bro. Good info, I'm also using 25 pin so your probably right could just be my body reacting in a bad way to the brand. I'm going to try and do all I can to help the PIP, pre and post pin. If it's still a pain in the arse then I'll just stick it out for this cycle and try a more reputable brand.

More by MrLondonguy