Cambolad's picture
Cambolad

Pinning 500mg Test-E once a week.

ad

Hi guys, I'd like to get some feedback from the more experienced members of the community regarding pinning 2ml/500mg of Test-E once a week.

There are several reasons as to why I am interested in doing this.

Advantages

1. It would require only one injection per week.
  2. It could be done on the weekend when I don't have to rush due to a congested schedule during the week.
  3. I could buy 2ml barrels which would eliminate the issue of over-drawing dosages and then fucking around trying to put some back.

Concerns

1. This could lead to unstable blood levels.
  2. Major PIP?
  3. Test flu?

I know if in doubt, play it safe so I'll stick to 250 twice week unless anyone can convince me 500mg once a week is safe.

All feedback welcome. Thanks in advance.

vhman's picture

I’ve been on trt for over 6 years. I’ve found that once a week injections work best for me. I’ve found my estro symptoms are much better on weekly shots and I feel better and more stable as well. My bloods are also spot on. Much better for scar tissue as well, which is a consideration for trt folks.
I know this seems to go against the norm, but there are those who this regimen works better for and I’m one of them (few posts about it here from others as well). Just saying that everyone is different and you need to experiment to see what works best for you.

Eagles 2013's picture

Yeah, go twice per week. No need to inject more than 1 cc of oil at a time and you want to keep your blood levels ad stable as possible. It sound like you know the answer to this question just with the pros and cons you laid out. Should be a no brainer

press1's picture

Someone who finds it too time consuming to inject themselves just twice a week is nowhere near ready to commit to a steroid cycle - end of story. What if you need to go to hospital to have an injection site looked at because you think you may have an infection - You won't have the time?!

In a promo × 1
tyler0628's picture

True that. It literally takes less than 5 minutes to prep, wash hands, sterilize hands, sterilize vial, put draw needle on, draw medicine, pull air into barrel, attach inject needle, push air out, sterilize injection site, inject.

Cambolad's picture

Could probably squeeze it in on my lunch break.

Cambolad's picture

It was sarcasm. I was referring to the doctors visit :-)

It doesn't take long to pin. Unless you're a clean freak like me, then sanitizing work surface takes the longest.

tyler0628's picture

Honestly, the absolute best way is to pin each day, but I don't think any of us strive to be human pin cushions. Even on trt protocol, it's best to split the dosage into 2x a week, just to avoid rising and falling blood levels. Your body will use a certain amount of test each day, and it will take few weeks to build in your system. I'm on my first, and doing 2x a wee spaced perfectly evenely apart (Monday morning, Thursday night). I'm a nerd and I like to see how the math of the half life works. To put it in perspective, first shot, you'll have 250 active in your body, but come the 2nd, you'll half 145-155mg still active.if you were to wait a full week then you are down to roughly 90mg active. By doing 2x a week, you'll keep your blood mg around 550-600 through the course of cycle at peak times vs once a week you'll keep it around 300-350 mg.

Hope that helps!

Cambolad's picture

Supporting claims with evidence! Backing up your claim with hard facts in the form of maths is always a solid idea. Thanks for this.

tyler0628's picture

Always. Cheers mate.

Kgp's picture

Bad idea and i think you might have little mans complex.I think you believe you are much bigger than you actually are. Stick to diet and training.

Cambolad's picture

Appreciate the feedback, sort of.

1MR's picture

I wouldn't do it your levels will be all over the place. A close friend of mines did this for six month take 2cc of Test C once a week and I explained to him why doing two shots a week 1cc each is a healthier way to go didn't believe me and saw very little results after all that time wasted he did it the way I talked about and saw changes right away. So what I would say is do it your way see how it goes then switch it up and do two a week and see if there's a difference.

Cambolad's picture

Appreciate the feedback. I'll just go with 250 twice a week. Tried and tested.

1MR's picture

I think that will work best for you.

Cambolad's picture

Thank you to everyone who commented on post. The feedback for someone new to the game is very important. The smart money says pin twice a week to keep blood levels stable, so that's what I'll do. Thanks again.

Cambolad's picture

Will do mate, cheers.

Diesel-1's picture

The reasoning behind twice a week injections is to keep blood levels stable as much as possible. You want your levels elevated consistently, not elevated then dropping before you elevate it again. Those fluctuations in hormone levels are likely to cause more sides.

Cambolad's picture

Great answer, thank you.

PropSlayer's picture

I don't see much of a concern doing so, but I stick with twice a week to keep my blood levels stabilized. I think that will always be the smarter route.

Cambolad's picture

Agreed, thank you.

Cambolad's picture

Only needing to pin once but all the logic suggests twice a week is the smarter move.

johnmarshall12's picture

Obviously keep injecting twice a week! The PIP from a 2 ml injection would be UNREAL!

kodiakGRRL's picture

he's not pinning a gram he's pinning 2mls of 250mg ... he's already corrected me either way his blood levels won't be stable ....

tattoofreak's picture

Sorry, bro. But this is bullshit. You can get serious pip with even 0.5ml or almost zero pip with 2ml. It depends not just on the amount of oil which you're pinning. You as an experienced user should know this. Most important reason for this guy pinning twice, is because of the more stable blood levels...

Cambolad's picture

I'm way beyond uncle Sam's reach but duly noted nonetheless.

BunzOSteel's picture

157lbs is a bit light to be doing a cycle

stairmaster's picture

/\/\/\/\ ....your levels if u pin only once per week.

• This could lead to unstable blood levels. YES
  • Major PIP? Depends on how you pin and how your body tolerates the oil.
  • Test flu? Maybe but with 500mgs your normally "safe"!
Cambolad's picture

Feedback much appreciated. With regards to unstable blood levels. Now, some people are pinning 1g a week. So, what exactly would be unstable about pinning the same amount each week at the same time? I guess for me being a novice user, it would just be too much in one hit which could lead to complications. That being said, the amount and timing would remain consistent. Genuinely just trying to learn and educate myself.

kodiakGRRL's picture

Because the half life requires you to maintain the elevation not wait til it falls ....

second issue .... if you don't have any experience with high mg per ml compounds you are likely to cripple yourself have test flu and then freak out because it hurts ... bad

Third ... make the time to do it properly .. why are you running a gram of test per week anyway? it's unnecessary

Cambolad's picture

I'm not running a gram a week.

kodiakGRRL's picture

misread your post ..." 2ml/500mg"

wanted's picture

I find if someone is to BUSY to pin twice aweek than that person doesnt have the time to eat properly and hit the gym properly.. just pin twice a week. Why when it works do you guys go and try to change it...

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Cambolad's picture

Fair point but I've got everything in place. Up at 4am, gym at 5am, work at 7am-7pm, gym about 7:45pm, post workout meal, bed about 11pm. Solid meal plan laid out. Just trying to save any precious time I can.

pickle's picture

workout twice a day?

Cambolad's picture

Yes. 1000 reps a week for each body part.

pickle's picture

Yikes that’s excessive.

tattoofreak's picture

"This could lead to unstable blood levels"

You've already gave yourself the answer, pin it twice...

Cambolad's picture

Yep sure.