A few days ago I had posted negative review on Balkan Primo from teamroids. I wanted to make it right since I didn't have conclusive evidence. I managed to get my hands on LabMax A and B vials. The results were positive for Primo, and it was pretty conclusive. Sometimes LabMax can leave you guessing, but not this time.
1- I wanted to apologise to teamroids.
2- I deleted my previous post.
The Balkan UPIC thing is still a mystery to me.
Pic 1 - Initial reaction - MCT Oil
Pic 2 - Initlal reaction closer view no UV
Pic 3 - 365 UV = result is Primo
Pic 4 - 365 UV = result is Primo
Pic 5 - LabMax color ref
For test reference as well: