• i20bpm's picture
  • ADV
  • 488
  • Wonder who this is

• i20bpm   •   Thu, Oct 15th, '15 23:06   •   17 replies, 1823 views

No pictures so I don't know who this is but I don't think I seen anyone post this.

Comments

• cracker2015's picture
  • REG
  • 11

• cracker2015
  • 4 years ago

Am I they only one who is wondering why he was released without bond??????? That would imply he is a snitch

• i20bpm's picture
  • ADV
  • 488

Yeah it definitely can mean that or they could of messed up on a technicality somehow and just tossed him back out but more than likely he snitched

• BeastMode5085's picture
  • LVL3
  • 308

• BeastMode5085
  • 4 years ago
  • @i20bpm

even snitches have to pay bond. Usually a plea deal or cooperating witness will come with the final conviction as terms of agreement. That way if your full of shit, you dont get off scott free. Not to mention when you help them out its just for a reduced sentance... not completely released. something else happened.

• i20bpm's picture
  • ADV
  • 488

Yeah or they messed up on a technicality like I said

• BeastMode5085's picture
  • LVL3
  • 308

or the charge was so low and he pose dno threat to run they released him on his own recognizance

• jimmycrackcorn's picture
  • LVL2
  • 131

• jimmycrackcorn
  • 4 years ago

Damn that sucks...they intercepted 2 packs of his raws...I guess sent it still and never told him they knew. Lol I guess just cause a pack makes it through customs doesn't mean they don't know who you are, where its going, and what's in it...fuck international orders

• i20bpm's picture
  • ADV
  • 488

Yep that's how they do it controlled delivery

• jimmycrackcorn's picture
  • LVL2
  • 131

• jimmycrackcorn
  • 4 years ago
  • @i20bpm

lol im never ordering international again...fuck that...

• i20bpm's picture
  • ADV
  • 488

They mainly go after the guys who make it it seems but that's not to say they wouldn't go after someone who just orders a shit load, at least in my mind.

• strongman6969's picture
  • LVL2
  • 119

• strongman6969
  • 4 years ago
  • i20bpm's picture
  • ADV
  • 488

Link doesn't work oh and no one posted it in the news before wonder why

• Rustyhooker's picture
  • EXP
  • 3612

• Rustyhooker
  • 4 years ago

It was posted here in news....dude was a real chemist at big facility. Brain fart....brb

Genesis I believe.....The Gmail folks turned him in...

• i20bpm's picture
  • ADV
  • 488

What was it posted under? The title I mean

• Rustyhooker's picture
  • EXP
  • 3612

Read darth post on gmail. Its genesis domestic. And it wasnt a small bust. It was his own huge lab. He didnt snitch, he admitted it was his. :)

• i20bpm's picture
  • ADV
  • 488

I tried looking for it but couldn't find it but how the hell did he get released then

• tonytulo's picture
  • EXP
  • 1282

• tonytulo
  • 4 years ago

No link?

• i20bpm's picture
  • ADV
  • 488

It should be there try reloading and lmk if that works