• stairmaster's picture
  • EXP
  • 934
  • China Promises to Throw Steroid Users in Prison in 2019

• stairmaster   •   Thu, Apr 11th, '19 11:01   •   18 replies, 551 views

Bad news, especially cause china currently supplies up to 99% of the raw steroid powder for the underground laboratories that manufacture steroid products.

Let's hope that the quality of the raw powders stays the same.

Comments

• Rustyhooker's picture
  • EXP
  • 3844

• Rustyhooker
  • 8 months ago

Moving factory locations...no worries.

• enhancedlife's picture
  • LVL2
  • 171

Exactly lol

• unreal89's picture
  • TROLL
  • -40

• unreal89
  • 8 months ago

They wont ever stop any of it.. same as it ever was china is one big dark market counterfeits raws research chemicals anything you can think of.

• 333's picture
  • ADV
  • 547

• 333
  • 8 months ago

I wish people would crack down on the opiate market. All I see these days are people saying oh I feel bad for these crack heads and then say peds are the devil I don't know a single gear user that would rob your house for his next shot of test

• press1's picture
  • ADV
  • 624

• press1
  • 8 months ago
  • @333

Thing is though mate look at the amount of people on here who think its perfectly acceptable to take them so they can tolerate the anxiety created by steroids - If that isn't ridiculous I don't know what is. Then in the next breath these are the same people that fret about BP, liver values & taking in all the right vitamins daily.

• stairmaster's picture
  • EXP
  • 934

• stairmaster
  • 8 months ago
  • @333

A big ++ for this comment!

I had an elbow surgery, needed oxycodone for a while against the heavy pain and realized how this stuff drove me "crazy"!

Opiates are horror pills!

• 333's picture
  • ADV
  • 547

I had a massive surgery and they gave me some to take home and I flushed that shit probably could have sold it but im.not trying to be part of the problem

• stairmaster's picture
  • EXP
  • 934

• stairmaster
  • 8 months ago
  • @333

Exemplary bro!!

• Jayzgainz's picture
  • EXP
  • 733

• Jayzgainz
  • 8 months ago
  • @333

Totally agree! My city is ravaged from opiates. Cant ever leave your window down a bit or even walk down the street with your phone out. It does look like China is starting to crack down a bit on fentanyl though.

• stairmaster's picture
  • EXP
  • 934

Damn bro that sounds scary ...

• Jayzgainz's picture
  • EXP
  • 733

Very! But its what you make of it. We're vigilant with our property and only associate with good people. It just sucks that the city we love have been overun with this crap. I dont blame the addict. It can happen to anyone. I blame the assholes bring the shit in and feeding it to susceptible people

• House's picture
  • LVL3
  • 299

I'm in recovery and have had so many friends die over the last two years it's insane. People going out one time and never seen them again.

• Jayzgainz's picture
  • EXP
  • 733

• Jayzgainz
  • 8 months ago
  • @House

One of the saddest days of my life was when my neighbor and good friend accidentally overdosed and died. I'll never forget my wife calling me at work and saying they took **** out on a stretcher and his mom calling me an hr later saying he passed in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

• House's picture
  • LVL3
  • 299

Sorry to hear that.

• unreal89's picture
  • TROLL
  • -40

• unreal89
  • 8 months ago
  • @House

Theres also carfentanyl which is 50x more potent than fent.

• 333's picture
  • ADV
  • 547

Hold cow more potent my brother was a massive addict and had a empty dry patch of fentanyl he didn't tell me what it was and said lick it and I was like what why I barely touch my tougne to it and I was fucking high as a kite I got so pisses at him

• House's picture
  • LVL3
  • 299

Yeah man. I heard. Lucky I only heard. It's scary. I keep it in my head every time I think it's a good idea to do something stupid.

• unreal89's picture
  • TROLL
  • -40

• unreal89
  • 8 months ago
  • @House

They will put this stuff even on sheets of lsd sadly people wanna kill people.