• BESTGEAR.WS's picture
  • SRC
  • 75
  • 2 arrested after steroid lab bust in Harrison Co

• BESTGEAR.WS   •   Sat, Nov 30th, '19 10:06   •   24 replies, 1197 views

MARSHALL, Texas - Harrison County and federal agents seized over $150,000 in illegal steroids.

9-B52-B6-BC-2192-40-DC-B137-683-EF7-D8-CE00

Comments

• IRONWarrior99's picture
  • REG
  • 13

• IRONWarrior99
  • 9 months ago

She looks more like meth dealer and some of the shit exploded on her. LMAO. Maybe they were supplying both LoL

• Monkeybig's picture
  • TROLL
  • -32

• Monkeybig
  • 10 months ago

Just hope the owners of the lab I ordered from dont look like them lol

• Converge13's picture
  • BASIC
  • 5

• Converge13
  • 10 months ago

Damn!!! Cops were probably natties

• press1's picture
  • EXP
  • 1007

• press1
  • 10 months ago

They try to make out its to do with saving peoples health but is it bollocks - If that was the case they'd ban Alcohol & Cigarettes. All to do with money and the massive increase in people spending money on them...

• BESTGEAR.WS's picture
  • SRC
  • 75

• BESTGEAR.WS
  • 10 months ago
  • @press1

+100 brother

• press1's picture
  • EXP
  • 1007

• press1
  • 10 months ago

Now thats a powerlifting neck if ever I've seen one.

• jayisk's picture
  • BAN
  • 124

and she is a meth head if i've ever seen one..lol

• 333's picture
  • ADV
  • 574

Lmfao exactly what I thought

• jayisk's picture
  • BAN
  • 124

• jayisk
  • 10 months ago
  • @333

"Ashley Vail was booked with possession of controlled substance"

funny that its true..lol

• 333's picture
  • ADV
  • 574

She probably asked him for anavar and realised how much it was and gave her meth instead

• press1's picture
  • EXP
  • 1007

Seem to be really going for the UGL's and sources now - That $5 million reward put up the other day is crazy just over something you take to get stronger and bigger. Whats so bad about that??

• BESTGEAR.WS's picture
  • SRC
  • 75

• BESTGEAR.WS
  • 10 months ago
  • @press1

Bcuz they do not want to see bigger and stronger peoples))

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL2
  • 109

Your absolutely right. They want skinny weak obedient sheep. That’s why they will give you opioids and have you weak and hooked. I never seen a 5 million dollar reward for a heroin dealer.

• wanted's picture
  • ADV
  • 415

SHEEP !!! You said what ive been thinking for years
No steroids, no guns, NOWAY TO DEFEND yourself with all these attacks on us. Only the law abiding citizen get screwed when all the insane shit tards shoot up these movie theaters and malls.

• press1's picture
  • EXP
  • 1007

Law Abiding Citizen - Now there is one of my all time favourite films :-)) That bit in the cell where he does the guy over with a plastic knife whilst eating his steak Lol Gruesome ...

• 333's picture
  • ADV
  • 574

They are cracking down on the opioids I broke my pink bone in my right hand called a boxers fracture and they wouldn't even give me ibuprofen 800 i was happy when they said that though cause inducing hate pain meds

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL2
  • 109

• Bill1976
  • 10 months ago
  • @333

Finally. I hope they realize the damage that was done.

How is your training with a boxers fracture. I broke my hand before and toughed it out. It hurt but I had to train. It was the only thing getting me through prison. I’m sick af right now and want to work out. I am gonna wait until everybody leaves so I don’t spread it and wipe everything down after.

• 333's picture
  • ADV
  • 574

It was a pretty bad displacement so I haven't worked out for about 6 weeks now its horrible it's the worst when your sleeve start to get loose but I'm letting it heal 100% before I try anything my right forearm looks like my wife's lol I'm going to start going back tomorrow and just do legs for the next 6 weeks I didn't want to do legs the whole time and look like some average guy up top and massive lower half. My brother is in prison right now I put money on his books each week so he can order protein while he work out you can get a ton of shit in prison now for Christmas I can order him a small tablet that he can listen to music on and email all that shit through a thing called jpay

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL2
  • 109

• Bill1976
  • 10 months ago
  • @333

Hope he gets out and has a good parole officer. My PO was great. Hope you recover too. God bless.

• BESTGEAR.WS's picture
  • SRC
  • 75

I think MINIMUM testo and HGH must be correct in the law’s in EVERY country... Sure it is needed for many peoples 40+, not only for athletes.

• Bill1976's picture
  • LVL2
  • 109

The Endoctrinologist in my state won’t even see you for TRT. Even with your doctors recommendation. Even with bloodwork with tanked T levels.

• Molinin302's picture
  • LVL3
  • 296

We're in the same state huh?

• BESTGEAR.WS's picture
  • SRC
  • 75

But in US you guys have many situations when your doctors put you on TRT. In many small and not very developed countries of Europe, doctors never prescribe TRT at all, I am already do not talk about countries of the 3rd world. There doctors say do exercises in the morning, more fresh air.. So you can buy official testo in pharmacy and to buy it in black market is under laws, fucking stupid shit...

• jayisk's picture
  • BAN
  • 124

the corrupt government wants people not to exercise, fat and unhealthy. This way they make money from drs, hospitals, and script meds. Big pharma is one of the biggest lobbyist in Washington.

the majority of people that go to the gym and run normal cycles are healthy. thats no good for big pharma.