XX999's picture
XX999

-1 Testo E, 250mg for 14 weeks or 200mg for 17 weeks?

ad

What would be more effective ? I heard doing it longer is more effective. I got 20ml of 250mg testosterone.

Nattyboomba's picture

This has been kind of talked to death, and I mean no disrespect, but what is being said is that only you can choose how you want to run your cycle, given your goals, training history, etc. A 50 mg per week change will make no perceptible difference in your results. And both 200mg & 250mg are very low doses and likely won’t be worth the PCT and sides you’ll experience. It sounds like you could use more personal research & when you’re sure; maybe run a basic 12-16 week cycle. Under 300mg per week isn’t really going to be worth the hassle.
Lastly, this isn’t a cycle advice forum, it’s a source review/harm reduction site with a community of people that share experience, knowledge & sometimes advice. And the advice you’re receiving here is that it doesn’t sound like you’re ready to cycle - because you don’t seem to have a very solid grasp on how to approach this 1st cycle.

Pumped_'s picture

Just do 250mg for 20weeks already. Stop overthinking it and start it. Hopefully thats not all you have but AI and PCT and enough darts so you arent using same dull ones over. 4th grade science.

steroidmen's picture

150mg 20 weeks ahaha

In a promo × 1
press1's picture

This is like asking do I get the large Big Mac meal or get the Double Quarter pounder with small fries?

In a promo × 1
Makwa's picture

Don't forget the Shamrock shake. For a limited time only.

press1's picture

LOL We don't get those in the shitty UK - Just for US, Canada and Ireland it seems!

In a promo × 1
Makwa's picture

that sucks. The shamrock shake is the only time I ever go there Lol Actually got one on the way home from the gym last night and then found out the wife had one waiting for me in the freezer when I got home. Double bonus!

press1's picture

Its a Mint Flavoured Milkshake right? McDonalds in the US is sooooo much nicer than our version! First thing I noticed when I came over as an 8 year old child lol Nicer buns, properly grilled chicken and burgers, fresh lettuce etc

In a promo × 1
Makwa's picture

Rumor has it that it is ground up leprechauns.

Catalyst's picture

Don’t they taste like chicken?

Makwa's picture

Taste like loon.

press1's picture

Just don't mention potatoes Lol

In a promo × 1
Catalyst's picture

Can I have both? They’re both a bit on the small side and I’ll be at the fridge half an hour later if not…..

press1's picture

You can have a Big Mac meal with a McChicken sandwich as a treat LMAO I was gutted when they took away the Chicken Legend with Hot'n'Spicy mayo Sad

In a promo × 1
Catalyst's picture

I’m in the middle of a chest session and now I’m thinking of nothing but unhealthy take out food….

press1's picture

HAHAHAHAA Double Quarter with Cheese and a McSpicy plus a McFlurry on the way home then mate!!! Washed down with a Banana milkshake and Fanta

In a promo × 1
Drexyl's picture

They have a new one I got, it’s a quarter pounder with cheese, lettuce, tomato, raw onion, and mayo. Like the old McDLT. Awesome sandwich, but you’ll be in dire need of a bathroom within 10min. I rare eat the stuff, but when I do I go nuts. 3 or 4 double cheeseburgers, a couple Big Macs, filet o fish, large fries. If there’s any room I’ll nick a few of my daughters nuggets. Double dipped in sweet and sour followed by hot mustard on the same nugget. Good stuff.

press1's picture

Showing us all how its done properly!! LMAO I reckon you and Catalyst should have an eating contest if we can get a Live streaming feed into Eroids I use to work near a McD's and went there for lunch often. I always got a Big Mac meal and Filet O Fish and that was the most I could stomach - Surf 'n Turf lol

In a promo × 1
Catalyst's picture

Anybody who’s been in this thread has an excuse for a 5% BF increase overnight. Cutting starts tomorrow, or maybe next week, possibly 2024…….

Drexyl's picture

Not before we have the live stream eating challenge… what would be a good food to do that with?

Jimmy..'s picture

Double quarter pounder with cheese
Large fries
Cheese bites
And a large coke please!!

Or prefably a dominos (absolute banger)
+ Garlic bread with cheese

Lol
Sorry about the outta the blue text, its just after me reading these replys has just now made me STARVING lol

JakeKO's picture

I feel ya., Bro

Jimmy..'s picture

Oh mate It usually hits me with a fucking BANG at about 11pm bro..when im chilling watching a movie going into the kitchen grabbing a apple rather than a takeout
Lol (mental torture)

press1's picture

I have a current Favourite at Maccy D's, you should try it Lol Its called the Press1 combo meal deal hahaha

I roll in through the drive through and ask for a Big Mac but without the middle bun and with extra big mac sauce, then obv fries! Seriously mate its way better - totally fresh each time too as it has to be made to order.

OR Double Cheeseburger with big mac sauce!! Lmao

In a promo × 1
JakeKO's picture

That sounds great!

Jimmy..'s picture

Oh mate all that is crippling me lol
I FUCKING LOVE FAST FOOD
But gotta try stay in control

Im eating like a rabbit for the last few days too
And to make matters worse!! theres a cafe around the corner from where i live...there breakfast is to DIE for

(The big jimmy cardiac speical consists of)

4 saussages
4 bacon
4 eggs
3 black pudding
2 hash browns
Mushrooms
Beans
Extra toast
And a cuppa T

(..AND YES I WAS A FAT FUCK..)LOL

press1's picture

Live Life to be happy mate - do you think strong men eat rabbit food?! lol
If you are busting your balls training but then not enjoying what you are eating then what's the point? Unless your income depends on it then I can understand but as a hobby and a past time that is supposed to make you feel good just enjoy it all.

In a promo × 1
Jimmy..'s picture

I definitely Agree with ya bro,
Im just eating like this at the min as im nearly at the end of all this weight loss annoyance thankfully... i was much fatter that i thought tho since October i lost about 5 stone,
4 more kg to go then ill reset my tdee to my current weight
And will be enjoying food alot more...

I no so many guys that just stick to chicken and brocolli a few times a day and yea there in great shape but that diet must be a bastard to stick to

press1's picture

I think you will find how they look on the outside matters more to them more than how they feel on the inside bud.

In a promo × 1
Jimmy..'s picture

Very true matey

JakeKO's picture

Ugh, ya know how long it’s been since I had McDonalds????? My fat ass would get either a Big Mac or a QP with cheese, larges fries and Coke, and a 20 piece Chicken McNugget with Sweet and Sour sauce. The good ole days, SMH

JakeKO's picture

And if I got the QP, I put some fries on it

ONESICK's picture

Coming home after hitting the bar rolling in McDonald's and getting 6 bacon mcdoubles, a large fries and coke lololol

LayneStaley.'s picture

I don’t know if I’m misreading something but if you have 20ml of 250mg why wouldn’t your question be 250 for 20 weeks and such? Just seems like a mess this dude isn’t ready for.

XX999's picture

Well i thought about e5d and not e7d. I read that’s better

papa.smurf0311's picture

? what would be the significant difference??

XX999's picture

That’s what I’m asking you?--

Makwa's picture

This looks like a train wreck about to happen. You have to look into researching this stuff a little better.

XX999's picture

I Read a lot into that stuff, why you bullshittin on me without any reason? Isn‘t this a forum to get advice on cycles? And I’m asking you if you think that it‘s better to take less but stretch your cycle out longer or take more and do a shorter cycle. You can‘t answer that properly? Then shut up please: I’m tired of these bb forums acting like they come from another planet to amateurs.

Makwa's picture

I'm bullshitting you because you want to be spoonfed. If you would have read anything you would know that both of those are really stupid ideas. All you are going to do is raise your levels slightly above normal high and for little if any results, shut your HPTA down for 17 weeks, suffer through a PCT, and then hope it recovers back to normal. You will be in worse shape than when you started. Pretty damn dumb idea to me if you only would have read a little bit. Enough spoonfeeding now.

XX999's picture

Why is 250mg for 3 months a fucking stupid idea? Do you really think I’m gonna pump 500mg for half a year on my first cycle ?????!

Makwa's picture

Apparently you can't read, I just told you.

Diesel77's picture

I highly suggest you take time and do some proper research regarding these oil solutions you are contemplating on injecting yourself with. Have you gotten blood work done to ensure you are healthy and lipids are all within range? Do you have AI and everything you might need all in your possession ? I recommend having everything on hand prior to starting anything, PCT products included. Do it right and don't end up another AAS user who end up with life altering damage/condition as a result of poor planning. "Failing to plan is planning to fail"

XX999's picture

Got everything ready. The question was. Take less stretch the cycle out longer or take more do a shorter cycle.

Diesel77's picture

What AI do you have just in case? What does your pct look like? Can you post blood work?

Also....clickin "thumbs up" on your own comments....is like giving yourself a slap on the back....