posted Tue, 01/12/2016 - 15:17
2680
-7 Censored!!!
ad
Hey guys, so got a bunch Of \CENSOREDgear. Read some bad shit on it.. Don't want to waste my time running it then getting labs to tell me it's bunk.. Let me know if you have experience running their gear. I have their test C test P. Mast P, and Eq The labs on here from them are over a year old..
- Bookmark
- 0
- 7
firebossbig murph guys like me are reading this stuff and learning.its great to see someone take responsibility for a lapse.not saying the other fellows are wrong I'm just saying your a standup guy.
And a -3 from me as well. How the hell did you get to level two?
https://www.eroids.com/rules-and-guidelines
READ EM!!........................... -3
firebossgreat advice.wasnt directed at me but I'm gonna reread them tonight.lol I tried your tunafish and soda.your a better man than me.
Pffft, if you can eat some coochie after your baby mama has been working all day and hasn't showered, you can drink the tuna+soda shake brother
firebossworking all day.lol I think you mean shopping all day.you do make a good point though.
bigmurphPlease i believe I deserve to get neg also i shouldn't have done this it won't happen again sorry to all
I negged the OP -3 because he has been here 3yrs and holds a Level 2 tag.
I didnt neg you but tighten up your game ok bro.
Read the rules for a refresher if need be.
Rustyhooker3 years? Wow.....
Lol! I'm beginning to beleive April Fools has come early this year with the posts at the moment. Thes guys have gotten together and are having us on. I'm telling you.
There's seriously smt going on. Otherwise I couldn't explain it to myself. A LVL 2 guy posting stuff like this on the open forum? Can't be real
3 years on board and you still don't know about the rules.......wow
I'm. Gonna have to neg you for that
Wrong place for this. Should take it to an SI.
I don't think we can discuss specific brands in open forum. You might have to ask on the source's that carries it discussion page
bigmurphBig i honestly thought no src talk in open forum people discuss labs all the time when they post pics was what i did here wrong bro
It wasn't directed at you buddy, just a warning to both of you to delete it before anyone gets neg or mods step in. Pictures are allowed but no discussions:
"Promoting products or sources, discussing specific brands, labs products or sources in the forums is not allowed!"
But I see your point and how it can get confusing. Just avoid mentioning any source or brand names in general forum discussions. This is to prevent fanboys and paid scumbags from flooding forum with their sales peach. Many newbs could get scammed by this. That specific rule keeps it contained to the SI pages.
bigmurphYou guys are right please neg me i deserve it it wont happen again
C'mon bro, I'm not here to punish anybody. Accidents at work can happen to anyone and I know well enough to know it was an honest mistake. You're good in my book
It's s brand name, which cannot be discussed in the ground. Think about it, it would turnbrhevgoruns into a sales pitch.
You guys with experience here should know better.
Big C...
Wtf ...is turnbrhevgoruns?
Lol
I think it was supposed to be "turn into" lol.
I thought it was another one of those over pond things you guys say that I have no clue what it means.
For a minute there ..I was thinking I had logged into a Chinese version of Eroids.
Order number 69 is now ready sir...
Free prawn cracker
Now I want a Chinese........
bigmurphI agree catalyst please neg me i deserve it i should have known better
bigmurphFrom what I have heard talking to people on the net so its not 100% but if you get real vermodje from moldova its supposed to be solid but the same person told me alot of ugls fake that gear and ship it out and thats why the name is so tarnished
You're level 2 and talking this crap in an open forum?
bigmurphI agree i fcked up please neg me i deserve it it wont happen again
I already did. For owning up to it, you can have it back.
Thank you I got it from a top source here so I'm hoping its all good..
bigmurphThat might be ng
yup
bigmurphIts legit ss it gets you will like it run it bro then you can leave a solid review about real vermodje and where to get it