posted Wed, 01/09/2013 - 23:01
803
500mg of Test e in one shot?
ad
Will soon be starting my first Test e cycle.
Want to know would it make any difference if I took 500mg one aweek or split the dose 250mg twice aweek.
Any advice please....
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
sgtstedankoDef split into 250 per, brother. You answered your own question? It was an easy question, I'll give you that. But still
I've got a few workouts posted up. Look to one of those, & you'll beast up for sure... Enjoy, & Kmi
If a compound has a half-life of 3-4 days it’s generally a long acting ester since what this means is that it takes 3-4 days for the ester to have been broken down completely and now the test levels can only be “flushed” from the blood. Therefore shots are required every 3-4 days to keep the compound levels constant within the blood.
2 x 250mg is best as it says above.
Split it into 2x 250mg shots equally spaced out, say Monday morning and Thursday night.
yes, different levels , one shot a week will create a rollercoaster effect