Beast1988

Olympia 2018

ad

Shawn Rhoden beating Phil Heath
Brandon Hendrickson beating Jeremy Buendia
Ramys conditioning and quads?

Thoughts?

RMDL's picture

Dude I want to no what’s going on with Ramy. Something looked wrong with his legs.

In a promo × 1
Dr.BroScience's picture

Ramy looked like terrible and his quads complete destroy all flow to his already flowless physique. His quads are enormously out of proportion to his entire body. With all that quad muscle he (still) lacked the feathers, striations, and deep seperation. Combine that with Ramy's chuckle inducing calves and Ramy got crushed and could have finished much further back in the pack.

If Rolle showed up a little more shredded esp in the lower body on Friday he would have been second pushing for first. Stacking up Rolle's gunshow next to Rhodens spaghetti arms is a no brainer. That being said, even with a glaringly weak bodypart Rhoden's conditioning, seperation, & flow were second to none on that stage, hands down, bar none. A truly deserving champion. Shows what real hard and belief in yourself can accomplish.

pickle's picture

From youtube videos and instagram posts it looked like Ramy was training legs very HEAVY even the week leading up to the show. Wonder if that had anything to do with it.

wanted's picture

It seems all that crap talking jeremy and andre did they couldnt back it up

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
RMDL's picture

Those two are jokes even more so Andre talked all that shit about Brandon but he needs to do less talking and focus on getting in the top three.

In a promo × 1
Beast1988's picture

Hell yeah, Jeremy didn't deliver on the hype he was trying to build

I'm stoked to see flex wheeler continue his 212 reign as well

Dr.BroScience's picture

"Flex Wheeler continue his 212 reign" whaaaaaaaaaaa?

You mean you newly retired 212 champ Flex LEWIS who is moving to the open class.

Flex Wheeler LOL

Beast1988's picture

Ah fuck I mean flex Lewis lol sorry

stairmaster's picture

To be honest, since the old school guys are away from the stage (jay,ronnie,branch...) I don't really care about the Mr O.

But Rhoden's win was well deserved!

Ahmed 4th is ridiculous...

Ramy's shape was noting special, not dry enough as usual but his quads are crazy big!

Beast1988's picture

I definitely agree there, early branch had a much better package

Bill G's picture

I think talking about the mans package warrants a
no homo.!

Beast1988's picture

I think rolley was robbed, 3rd place is a good improvement but he brought an insane package and honestly I think it deserved 1st. However he got people's choice award and that's good recognition too, but I think next year he'll have 1st.
I'm happy Jeremy was dethroned, he was kind of an arrogant dickhead. With Phil being off and leaving that opening I would have also loved to see where Kai would have placed had he decided to compete

RMDL's picture

Kai won’t compete again. For him his got bigger then the sport.

In a promo × 1
Dr.BroScience's picture

Rolle in 1st? What contest were you watching? Prejudging was just not all there for Rolle. If he started out tighter on Friday he would easily have been second pushing for the title. 3rd is a legit placing for Rolle here after both days

addicted.to.pain's picture

The contest a fan see's bro , not what Steve Weinbergers biased eyes see.

addicted.to.pain's picture

Politics bro, Rolley just has not earned what Rhoden has, if Rolly can bring it in just a little because he is almost too big for sure in my opinion he could take it next year.

But Phil Heath is gonna come in hungry as f**k next year, and if big Ramy can get his conditioning on point he could take it, next year is gonna be the year to watch , Phil Heath has been dethroned and the mantle is up for grabs, I expect Kai Green will be there as well.

Beast1988's picture

Next year will definitely be a killer year, and I hate to say it but I don't think they'll ever crown big ramy the winner because of politics basically... they just can't have him being the face of bodybuilding.. I honestly don't feel like Rhoden completely deserved it... he just didn't have a back, his abs were killer though. But I agree I'd be so happy to see Kai come back, he can beat Rhoden easy.