AirborneGrunt's picture
  • new
  • 19



Hey guys,

I’m a veteran and get all of my bloodwork done at the VA hospital. Being that I’m partially disabled they pay for almost everything (all you vets that have never applied get off your asses and do it).

How would you go about asking for our specific blood tests we need without them raising a brow or asking a bunch of questions? I do get prescribed Viagra with my doc so maybe I can relate it to that.

Sorry for the dumb question but this has been sitting on my mind for a week.

AirborneGrunt's picture

Thank you all for the input! Switch87 sent me this source that looks good as Tbone had mentioned. Thanks for your service brother @ Pxpxp!

Rustyhooker's picture

Discount code is like oct21. But look onling or email sign up and code shows.

In a promo × 1
Pxpxp's picture

Just ask for a full panel on your next yearly check up. Testosterone may not be on there (it was not on mine), but for around 40 dollars, you can order your own. I was on cycle and my doctor didn’t say anything.

MangoPlatypus's picture

Basic female hormone panel (test levels) is 70$? 80&?
You want to find the male reference ranges on a search and relate to those though

Tbone69's picture

Yeah I wouldn’t use the va hospital. Definitely pay for private blood work form the internet, ULTA labs, private med labs or the like. There’s a lot of info in the search bar here for what labs to get

KMC's picture

Private lab and pay out of pocket.
Cost may or may not be tax deductable.

AirborneGrunt's picture

That’s what I’m thinking..what would that cost me?

KMC's picture

Look for discount coupons and order packages. Individual test will run more money.

More by AirborneGrunt