Canon's picture
Canon

Testo E 200mg/week + Dut&Fin -> Hair save cycle?

ad

Hi guys!

I have been reading about this for decades but finally dont have the answer. If you are prone to hairloss and use a mild Testo E cycle with Dutasteride (0,5mg) once a week and Finasteride (1,25mg/day), can you consider that safe for your hair? My hair is very important to me and I dont want to lose them, or lets say ending up a recessing hair line.

In theory DHT would be surpressed to nearly zero, thus there shouldn't be any hair loss.

Has anyone any experience with a low testo cycle and Fin&Dut?

I am thankful for any comments on this.

Thanks in advance!

Jwork1011's picture

I would think combing the 2 would be really effective.
I gave up on both of them in 2014 and decided to go bald, only because they crushed my sex drive. I gave my hair up early because of that side effect.
Have met guys that used them and had no issues.
Everybody is different, and like experienced people say, exhaust your research.

Canon's picture

What steroid can be taken with fin/dut and having no dht conversion? Except tren and deca?

blackjack115's picture

Finasteride and Dutasteride only protect you from hairloss through blocking the 5-alpha reductase conversion of testosterone to DHT. All the other steroids it either prevents the conversion to a less androgenic compound, like nandrolone to DHN, or it doesn't do anything at all.

Canon's picture

Well, I'll just give it a try. I injected yesterday the first 200mg and I will be injecting 20 weeks consecutively 200mg and take finasterid 1,25 mg every day and dut 0,5mg once a week. That should surpress dht to nearly zero, therefore my hair should be exactly the same.

MurderHornet2020's picture

You can always be bald and beautiful.

blackjack115's picture

Don't forget that testosterone itself is androgenic and can facilitate hair loss. You should be fine with 200mg of test e however unless your genetics are beyond horrible.

It is commonly known the DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is the biochemical culprit of androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness. If a person has the genetic predisposition to having DHT turn off the hair growth cycle at some predetermined time, then hair will undergo miniaturization and the balding process will become evident with thinner and thinner hair.

Our experience is that if one injects testosterone to restore normal testosterone levels, then there is little concern for it to cause baldness. However, if one injects testosterone that leads to much higher testosterone levels in the blood stream, then we have seen it to accelerate the natural process of male pattern hair loss leading to thinner hair sooner than nature would have had it happen. This increase, we have often observed, can be significant and rather rapid, depending on how much and how often it is injected.

Source: https://www.hairdr.com/boston-hair-loss/does-injected-testosterone-cause...

With that in mind if you are suppressing DHT I would assume you would be protecting your hair. But I am definitely not an expert. I do not know if there are other variables to consider in terms of hair loss.

My hair said fuck you in high school so fortunately for me i don’t have to think about this side effect.