SonOfZeus94's picture
SonOfZeus94

How long for to see results with 500mg Test E

ad

whats up been lifting since 2015 got a good idea what i was doing by 2017 i've been able to achieve a good physique but as expected my strength and gains have plateaued, got a little improvementafter force-feeding for a year or two but obviously even that hit a ceiling fast.

My stats are 6'6 240ish, visible abs. I recently started a 500mg/week Test E (for about a month now), training hard and eating good as always (PPL + about 3.5 to 4.3k cals a day, mostly rice, chicken, tuna, sometimes pastries in the morning or some sugary snack pre-workout thats about it), lots of water and some veggies here and there.

I also work a job where i'm standing or walking around a decent amount, so that combined with my body type might make packing on extra size more challenging since my maintenance is already gonna be way higher than the average person.

I got my bloodwork done and it's legit, so i'm curious when i can expect to see some gains (obviously this must vary for everyone but im curious what the average is). I feel good, definitely noticed more vascularity in arms and especially legs, but still no visible strength or size improvement and i'd like to get some feedback from you guys, thanks

SonOfZeus94's picture

2nd update, so pretty big mindfuck here, my natural weight pre-gear was 112kg. i'm currently 121, body fat is actually slightly lower than before, yet i dont feel or look bigger or stronger. i have no clue whats going on lol is it water retention?

Also i read on the forums about "test flu" and turns out this happens to me almost every pin (250mg of test E weekly currently). Big swelling and pain in the glutes, and feeling feverish in the following 48 to 72h. Any tips on how to deal with this?

SonOfZeus94's picture

quick update, job has gotten more intense and more hours, so even harder to try to stay in a surplus. started taking 1 to 2 scoops (600 to 1200cals) of gainer a day, i dont hesitate to get some subway for lunch whenever i feel like it with cookies, still training and sleeping well, haven't seen or felt any changes in strength or physique so far, will report back in about 2 weeks, but definitely starting to wonder if i may have the worst genetic response of all-time to gear lol (or at least test)

Janus's picture

What are your macros at? Nutrition is going to be the key.

SonOfZeus94's picture

protein 230 to 300 daily, carbs in the mid 200s, fats i dont really count since there aren't a ton, mostly olive oil i cook my chicken in and 2 to 3 tablespoons i add to each meal. those are the macros from the clean food. sometimes like i said earlier there may be a little extra but nothing crazy (subway/pastries etc.)

JFit253's picture

I notice more fullness around week 1-2, however things really start to improve around week 5

SonOfZeus94's picture

yeah i might allow muself to introduce a few not super clean foods in my diet when the time is right because im not sure 80% of chicken rice and tuna is gonna cut it for my goals, i'm pretty heavy handed with the olive oil, add some ketchup and soy sauce, and often im having to force feed a little bit to finish my meals but with my weight + all the moving around i do it might still not be enough.

Bill1976's picture

Peanut butter is calorie dense. Hell 4 tablespoons is 360 calories. Down that with some milk and you have 500 calories.

In a promo × 1
SonOfZeus94's picture

pbj sandwiches used to be a staple of my diet as a beginner, i'll try that in moderate amount.

Bill1976's picture

The water weight for me comes right away but I feel it at week 3. I gain til about week 8 and it slows down. I think most of the weight in the first few weeks is water and glycogen storage.

In a promo × 1
SonOfZeus94's picture

the lab i go to doesn't give a precise measurement once it's above twice the max reference range for a normal male. before the gear mine was in the higher range so the results add up. protein im at about 200-230g daily (not counting the rice or other shit i might occasionally have in the morning or pre-workout like pancakes etc.). sometimes its closer to 300 depending on my appetite, but always 230ish minimum. Gym im on a PPL + abs rotation, so minimum 4 weekly sessions, can be more depending on recovery. cardio here and there (mainly running, always around 3 to 4kilometers so nothing crazy). i plan on joining a football team in september so i'll probably be hungrier and eat more.

Makwa's picture

Should just be reaching about peak saturation levels so things should start taking off pretty soon. Have you gained any weight yet?

SonOfZeus94's picture

not that i'm aware of, last time i weighed myself a few weeks ago i hadn't moved

Bill1976's picture

Might have to say the hell with eating clean all of the time. Calorie dense foods. Or just eat more.

In a promo × 1
SonOfZeus94's picture

yeah thats why i dont shy away from having some not super clean breakfasts or pre-workout snacks here and there, not using that to stuff my face with garbage obviously, i always want to stay in a shape where i can feel somewhat good about myself when looking in the mirror.