Tjs4759's picture
Tjs4759

CJC 1295 + Ipamorlein Questions

ad

Hey Guys,

First time using this peptide as part of my HRT and I had a couple quick questions about CJC 1295 + Ipamorlein reconstitution and dosage. I got a 5mg/5mg blend was wanting to do 300mcg 2x a day, once in the morning on a empty stomach and again before bed. I've never reconstituted this before, I used an online calculator but just wanted to make sure I did it properly, Its a 5mg/5mg blend so I treated it as 10 mg dosed at 300mcg so it had me mix 1 ml of bac water, then draw out 3 IUs or 3 tick marks on my 50 unit insulin syringe for injection, is that correct?

Also I've read some ppl will use it on a 5 day on 2 day off cycle while others don't take days off of use, what would you recommend?

Appreciate your time and advice!

simmydog's picture

I have used Semorelan, tesamorelan and ipamorelan peptides a while back without cjc 1295. Has anyone used these peptides with the cjc 1295 With Dac and without Dac? The cjc1295 Without Dac is supposed to be have a shorter half life and act more like a natural body. The cjc1295 With Dac has a longer half life and may produce better results. I know most of these peptides are hard to see results even though they are working inside the body. Has anyone noticed a difference using cjc with or without dac? Or not much of a difference?

parissg's picture

l run it ipam+cjc1295 w/o dac last year 100mcg 2x a day and after 10 days l could not get sleep at night.. then l took few weeks break and start again with 100mcg once a day and same problem l got after 8-10 days. then l took few weeks break again and start with 50mcg once a day and after week or so l had sleepless night.My next step was to bin then unfortunately. In past l run ghrp6+cjc1295 with dac without any problems and bpc157 as well without any issues but ipam +cjc 1295 w/o dac is not for me.

To your question ; If l have 10mg blend l would mix it with 5ml bac water so to get 300mcg l need to draw to 15 tick on 50 unit (0,5cc) syringe. With 1ml water yours 3 tick are right but be careful not to draw 4 or 2 tick or some air .

0newheelup's picture

I'm sorry I can't help u with those peptides, but I wanted to tell u to edit sources name from here. That a rule violation and u will get slammed over it. Good luck on ur questions

Tjs4759's picture

Oh shit, thanks man didn't know that. Appreciate the heads up!