JohnnyG417's picture
JohnnyG417

Bpc-157 tb-500. Need some solid information

ad

Ive read through a lot of these posts, about bpc-157 and tb-500. I don't trust most of the reviews, I've read. I'm looking for some solid information. If a veteran out there could send me a PM. That would be greatly appreciated!

stairmaster's picture

Whats your problem? Joints or tendons?

if you have a muscle or tendon prob, BPC 1-2x daily is very good. Don't forget to inject local on the injured bodypart. Don't use more than 750mcgs daily! My personal advice is 500mcg once per day.

You can also combinate it with TB500 for better results, I used 5mg TB / week and 250mcg twice per day.

If you have a heavy injury: 5mg TB per week and 2x500mcg/daily!

I had great results, I used it after my elbow surgery and the healing process was really unbelievable!

XmadXscientist's picture

You want information on how to use them? The bpc 157 I had caused welts but I used TB-500 in conjunction with other things to repair destroyed forearm tendons and a nerve housing that was separated from my elbow.

If you would like more information could you share why you’re interested and cycle history please?

JohnnyG417's picture

Absolutely!! I'm 38 yes old, about 8 years ago I started having pain in both knees. Not too terrible. But as the years went on , it became much worse. I'm currently doing prp. 3 injections, 1 week apart. Today is the last injection. My right knee is worse than the left. Right knee feels like there is a lot of inflammation. I've had an MRI done. I have tears in my tendons and ligaments. Torn miniscus. X-ray shows that my knee caps are abnormal. Basically I was prone to have these problems. I've done a few cycles in my 20s. And I started up again in 2015, trt. In 2016 I started HGH. Currently running 5ius HGH and 500mg test , 2 shots per week. I've already been burned by a couple of peptide sources.

XmadXscientist's picture

I agree with stairmaster’s advice above. Also drop your test to trt levels, high testosterone will interfere with tendon and ligament repair, plus you’re going to be more likely to injure yourself due to strength increase and feeling invincible.

Look into anavar and either nandrolone if you’re comfortable with that, otherwise boldenone. The combination of those with GH and the 2 peptides will help heal, but it’s still a slow process. You don’t need high doses 20-40mg for var and 3-500 for deca it eq. Take things slow and get physical therapy and consult with doctors. You have what sounds like real damage and think you should be following up with your doctor.

JohnnyG417's picture

Got it. Thank you for the reply. I'm actually at the doctor now. I will take the anavar with the deca. I didn't know that would help. Thanks again guys.