Kyletuck4614's picture
Kyletuck4614

BPC-157 protocol?

ad

Not sure I'm posting this in the right spot but hear gos. I have been dealing with bicep tendonitis for 8 months or so now. sometimes it's pretty bad other times not so much. But regardless it is hindering my ability to train at the intensity that I would like to. So I'm considering BPC-157 I'm not to familiar with it. I have been researching it and there's a lot of conflicting information. I would like to have first hand experience/advice before I proceed. or or even if there's a better option.

Caeser's picture

My protocol is 500mcg/day of BPC-157
I will add TB500 due to its synergy with BPC…in addition HGH 1iu and small amount of Deca are also good for healing…
Furthermore, there are other modalities that are not drugs that are helpful (massage, scraping, collagen, arnica, cupping, acupuncture, heat therapy)

Sumatra_Triangle's picture

My current injury recovery protocol for tendon issues includes Bpc 157 and Tb500.
There is gigantic ammounts of anecdotal evidence for the two acting synergistically.
Plenty of studies to read. For me there was enough evidence found online for me to create a protocol.

I use Tb 500 in the past during sevral surgery recovery. And when a friend of mine crushes rib cage in and punctured his lung I suggested the both compounds within 2 weeks he was riding his bike again.

Collagen is a major factor mix it into your protein shake make bone broths you know drink soup.

Makwa's picture

Only thing that helped me was some rest and prednisone.

Kyletuck4614's picture

I'm taking time off now I'm a week in I plan on taking about a month off to see if it helps. Taking Prednisone should help healing from reducing inflammation correct?

Makwa's picture

This is how the doc explained it to me. Your bicep tendon runs through a little hole in your shoulder. If that tendon becomes inflamed it will always be rubbing on the bone because it doesn't fit through the hole properly anymore. Everytime you move your arm it rubs and is inflamed and will never heal. You need to reduce the inflamation with the prednisone and then just rest it. Without the prednisone you will have to essentially immobilize your arm so you can't move it at all. Not practical obviously. You really need both if you want it to heal in a reasonable time frame. About 2wks is what it took for me.

AlwaysGottaStiffy's picture

This. I had tendonitis brought on by zero-ing out my E2 on AI. It would go away almost completely then come back on a heavy bicep day. Really only thing that made it go away for good is rest and a break from the gym on that specific muscle group. It took months of healing but i have zero tendonitis now. HGH over the months helped a bit as did Deca with masking it. But rest is essentially what made it heal and go away.

In a promo × 2
Jayzgainz's picture

It's been so long since I used it I cannot remember my protocol but I do remember that I paired it with tb-500. I did not mix them and I pinned them as close to my right elbow as possible. Which was where my issue was. Definitely look into adding the tb-500. It makes a world of difference they work very well together.
You can always ask the source you are buying it from for the protocol. Most I have dealt with are happy to help

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
More by Kyletuck4614