Donald Tiff's picture
Donald Tiff

Anyone have experience with Rad-150?

ad

I recently received a promo of Rad-150 (aka:TLB150, aka:Rad140-O benzoate) from a reliable source. I can see its molecular formula, molar mass, and its chemical structure. Its very similar to rad140, and contains a benzoate group on one end. I cannot seem to find reliable information on how this item compares when it comes to its activity or dosing. Does anyone here have experience with Rad150? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Sam I Am's picture

Sarms crash my hdl as bad as oral steroids.
I prefer gear..

Owes a Review × 1
skydancer4's picture

There is no "Rad 150", RAD 140 is a sarm that is being studied in the clinical phase, there is no Rad 150 (there is no UGL laboratory with the money or capacity to research or to create a new hormone at the level of a pharmaceutical company), basically the Rad150 advertises as a new improved version of Rad140 but in reality it is Rad140 with a benzoate esterification, on paper it is supposed to have a higher bioavailability, but since Rad140 already has a very good bioavailability I would not expect a big difference.

Donald Tiff's picture

Thanks for the reply. Here are my questions: the molar mass of 140 is only 4/5ths the mass of 150. The benzoate accounts for about 100g per mole. This makes me think that a 5 mg dose of 150 would contain roughly 4 mg active ingredient and 1 mg ester.
Should one adjust dosing based on this information? Does this affect the half life? Anyone here have experience with the compound?

skydancer4's picture

Probably not, a "normal" SARM cycle usually has 5x to 8x the clinical dose, so a few mg difference wont matter, also the higher the dose the less receptor/tissue selectivity so...

Donald Tiff's picture

Those are great points. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Thank you!