Crispymylk's picture
Crispymylk

+ 1 New here

ad

Hey y'all!

I've finally decided to actually make an account here instead of lurking -- can't say I actively participate a whole bunch but I do like to absorb the information I can. Ped's are still a taboo topic with other science colleagues so it's nice to have some community to discuss with.

I'm not "new" to the field but I have been on TRT, and some cough ancillaries cough (on off) for just over a year so it's a steep learning curve

Currently fighting an uphill battle of low E2 on my TRT (I don't use AI, never need it since I make like none --) that's been killing me slowly it feels. Switched from E3D TO E5D with a bigger dosage hoping that helps, I hyper respond like a mofo but my body loves to make DHT so most existing data sucks for me since everyone is battling high E2 it seems.

We will see how E5D does, if y'all have any tips or tricks throw them my way, my elbows, brain, and skin would truly appreciate it (I'd like to stay way from E tabs however, also dhea doesn't bump my e2 just my androgens --)

anvil's picture

Welcome,19nor compounds would help some of those issues.

In a promo × 1
Crispymylk's picture

I've run deca once and I fell in love, I might just add a little deca into my TRT I was hoping I could get it just dialed in with test but it seems I might not be so lucky

anvil's picture

I would fist fight a vial of deca, makes me feel like crap so I gave it up a long time ago. Tren also. A dosage as low as 100mg per week should add enough synovial fluid to lube the joints.

In a promo × 1
Crispymylk's picture

140mg of test a week shoots me over 1500ng the problem is the fucking acne and I wish it was from high E2 but it's the opposite androgens out balance the estrogen and it's a nightmare

I get this acne that won't heal, numb dick, every joint hurts especially my wrists and elbows but even if I make a really tight fist my fingers hurt, and my personality becomes extremely apathetic and there isn't a thing that scares me or excites me

Meanwhile I add a little deca and the acne only exists on my back not my face or scalp, maybe a little on the shoulders, my dick works to an annoying degree, I still go through a bit of elbow pain, but mentally after I have this slump in the first 6 weeks I start to feel like a god

Now that I talk about it why am I not running it gear round lmao