Jakemaxxing's picture
Jakemaxxing
  • -2
  • new
401

-1 Where do you buy pocket pussies in 2026?

ad

[REDACTED]

IMPORTANT! READ THE RULES | NO SOURCE TALK, NO BRAND NAMES, NO PRIVATE INFO... like payment talk

kekerino's picture

Tinder

In a promo × 2
abeblinkin's picture

I prefer the ones with a mustache painted on them.

In a promo × 1
Jockstrap's picture

Haaaaaaa

Jockstrap's picture

@Jakemaxxing or waxing??

Jakemaxxing's picture

You know what this is better than what I originally asked

Jockstrap's picture

Hahaha! Two shows a night

Khandum's picture

For fucks sake bro! I didn't need to see that lmfao

BigCoachKen's picture

Yes. Yes you did.

We all in this together

In a promo × 1
Khandum's picture

Goes in the grab BigCoachKen's giant penis, with the hopes he grabs mine as well...

abeblinkin's picture

There’s nothing like biting into a nice firm memory foam pillow.

In a promo × 1
sandman3698's picture

Now I'm ready to hit these curls!

In a promo × 1
randomdude's picture

Nice dick bro

4shitsngiggles's picture

Way too hairy for me.

BigCoachKen's picture

I should have known better than to check what you posted LOL

In a promo × 1
Jockstrap's picture

S U P R I S E!!

Greg's picture

Holy Shit! Have you all lost your minds?

READ THE RULES... AGAIN!

https://www.eroids.com/rules

Jakemaxxing's picture

oops, sowwy.
I didn't realise this would be considered source talk.
Lesson learned, I'll be good

Greg's picture

Payment talk... read the rules

Jakemaxxing's picture

I realise my comment may have sounded sarcastic.
My apology is sincere.
I did actually read the entirety of the rules, I just didn't think any discussion of currency would fall under the category of payment.
I think I understood the word "payment" too literally, now I know it also includes "any intent to purchase"

Thank you for not outright banning me, I appreciate it.

Greg's picture

Thank you for not outright banning me, I appreciate it.

The sun hasn't hit the ridge yet.

sandman3698's picture

Greg gettin that OT lately.

In a promo × 1
randomdude's picture

ur mum

Khandum's picture

Its weird cause on one hand this guys question is something you would expect to hear from someone 50+ years of age, but yet his username is Jakemaxxing a Gen Alpha reference. This guy is simultaneously 50 and 15 wrapped in one.

All jokes aside though, and I mean this seriously. Where can you not buy bitcoin at in 2026? I can buy the shit at my local grocery store, through a kiosk now days! Everyone and anyone should be able to buy it, and understand how to.

press1's picture

If you don't even know where to buy it then how the hell is he gonna figure out how to send it LMAO

Shelbster's picture

[REDACTED]

In a promo × 2
Hades1977's picture

[REDACTED]

CHIMAIRA75's picture

This is the way

In a promo × 2
Roman828's picture

[REDACTED]

Steeltoad777's picture

[REDACTED]

In a promo × 1