miggymig's picture
miggymig
  • 554
3159

10 Week Sust325 only cycle

ad

I am doing a full review of the Sust325 from Axio labs from regenerxxl.com
The ordering process from regenerxxl.com is good to go I got the Sust as a replacement item for some out of stock orals as always it arrived ahead of time and packed nice.
My cycle will look like this:
2cc Sust325 (1cc Tues 1cc Fri)(don't care to go every 3rd or EOD)
.5mg Anastrozole EOD
2mg ED Finasteride (gotta keep the top covered)
10 Weeks plus a good PCT (not sure just yet what I want to do for PCT I am open so let me know)

I am 39yo and 6'1" 225lbs my goal is at least 240lbs I am getting my body fat taken this weekend.

Day 1
Took 1/2cc at 7am because I heard the pip and knot was bad with this gear but I found it normal and it pined smooth (plus my vial only had 9.5cc in it) I hit the gym that night and killed it (because I was hype I was starting not because I felt anything yet)

kanibal's picture

or get my balls back going or can i get away with going without

kanibal's picture

i have nolva and clomid in bac water do i need anthing else to recent gyno

miggymig's picture

My cycle was interupted by a death in my family and I had to make the arrangements and host family from out of town. I didnt have the time to prep my diet, make it to the gym, work and dealing with all of the arrangemenst so I called it early and started my PCT. I will be getting ready for my winter bulking cycle and lets see if that goes better.
But all in all I am up 16lbs and dropped a lot of fat, strong as hell and pretty happy with my results even if it was cut short

In a promo × 1
logan's picture

I'm on the sus450 and WOW great stuff well worth the money

miggymig's picture

OK week 5 17lbs up and killing it. Agression is off the chart. I stick in my quads and glutes....a little sore but nothing to cry about... My pumps are killer. I find myself needing alot more rest than when I use Test E or Cyp for some reason I can sleap 10 hrs+ which is the only down side for now

In a promo × 1
slipperyslope's picture

Nice!

renorob's picture

Herd alot of good things about sus325. What would be a good cycle running this stuff ? What would you take it with ? I've only used test only cycle in the past . PM me if you get the chance and let me know your thoughts . Thanks ! Happy lifting !

miggymig's picture

Up 7 lbs leaning out, felling great especially when I beat that old man for cutting me off! Eating like crazy the wife's is just about split in two! Dam I love this shit!

In a promo × 1
Jgb2417's picture

Just got mine in yesterday start mon.
Doing bout the same 1cc mon 1cc thurs.
day 14 im starting hcg 250iu e4d keep the boys in check with 20mg of nolva.
as far as PCT Im running the hcg till week 12 then week 13 start clomid
day 1 300mg
day 2-11 100mg
day 12-22 50mg
Im running the nolva through out the entire cycle.
good luck with yours bro

miggymig's picture

Nice good luck Bro keep us all posted!

In a promo × 1
miggymig's picture

Bam I pin in the AM and then by 6pm and I am on fire from the Test P killing it in the gym! I havent hit the scale but I may have dropped a bit I shead a lot of fat and was hitting cardo a little to much plus I need to bump up the calories and protein a few notches but my pumps are nice and my agression is off the chart. I kicked some old lady in the head yesterday because she asked me for the time and I said "Its time to duck bitch!" and well bitch should of ducked!

In a promo × 1
Greg's picture

That explains my moms black eye... Bro, she's 76 years old for god's sake.

KMC's picture

Is she single ??

Owes a Review × 1
miggymig's picture

What do you tell a bitch with two black eyes?

In a promo × 1
miggymig's picture

Nothing........the bitch already been told twice!

In a promo × 1
Eminemsroyaltys's picture

I absolutely loved the time I was on sus250 from a source that was on here. I ended up going to test prop to end with Winny tabs because of ordering issues and man this being my first cycle I look back and would consider a "sus only" cycle perfect for me. I remeber that first injection and it was like day 10 to 15 that I got ridiculous at the gym.

I'm new to this but my body can bulk nice with diet, workout tempo change and sus so I'm glad to hear your great results

kanibal's picture

how many cc a week im waiting on mu sus 300 its my 1st time do you think 600 is enough a week ? i just dont want to waste my money i want swole
lollolololl

Eminemsroyaltys's picture

It was sustanon 250 and I was pinning 1cc 3X per week to start then EOD after a few weeks and I ran it for 14 weeks
Make sure your diet is good and stay away from sodium if you can.

miggymig's picture

Day 4
Pinned a full cc this morning. I can tell I been horny the last few days like crazy. I am hoping that the Test P kicks by 6pm tonight when I hit the gym again. Diet sux I had a few things come up that kicked me off track, but today I am pretty good 6 eggs this morning 4 of them whites only. I have 4 skinless chicken breasts in my lunch, and a gallon of water that I need to finish by the end of day. I need some ideas for in between snacks I was leaning to some beef or fish jerky.

In a promo × 1
dan88's picture

If you took 0.5ml at 7am mig,you would have been hyped but prop starts working a few hours after injection so it wasn't all in your head lol.nothing wrong with a sust only cycle,fine actually sure you'll enjoy that and the gains...

miggymig's picture

Yea I though so but didn't want to over sell it.

In a promo × 1
dan88's picture

Yeah something I recently learned to be careful about...