RickRock1086's picture
RickRock1086

+ 2 gaining weight/adding size 101 for newbies.

ad

Ok, first i wanna say that the information im about to provide most of advance users already know it, this is just a simply "refreshing" post from personal experience to help those skinny guys that feel intimidated at gym and just wanna add size, yes U skinny bro u that struggle to add one pound to ur lil frame, U that feel like no matter how hard u train ur biceps just wont grow.(note that i might not be the biggest mofo in the block, but understand where im coming from)

First & the most important thing to remember here is the no "gear" AAS is gonna make u bulk up or be more anabolic in ur body than FOOD, yes let me say it again NOTHING WILL BE MORE ANABOLIC THAN """""FOOD""""

And thats what we all heard, just eat & eat, but wait a minute!!!! What should i eat?
And i dont wanna heard "man im a hecto hard gainer i cant gain weight" well let me tell u bro, yes u can be as big as u phucken want to! How? EATING, remember u got a monster metabolism and last thing u want is eat lots of veggies and fish, those are healthy foods but trust me, they wont do much for your tinny ass unless u eat huge amounts of it. Why?? Well the answer is simple, they are not CALORIC DENSE FOODS, yes u need to focus on those foods than contain shit loads of cals in order for you to add size.... So now u getting an idea right?

But man what kind of foods are those? Where do i get a hold of those magic foods that are gonna make grow?
At any store bro. Same thing all those big guys at the gym eat. But u just have to eat more than the average gym rat. Why? Well because our metabolism is a fucken beast and devours every single calorie u give him, plain and simple. Below im gonna post some links where u can search for those "magic" foods Smile

Im currently coming off a cycle and i cant believe how ungry i get currently at 185 & noticing how easy has become to gain weight can be if u just add shit tons of calories to ur diet bro my diet includes ground beef(hamburger helper) almonts, whole milk, hunny buns, cheese danish(230 cals for a small one) pizza and lots of water to end up with a daily amount of 6000 cals or more. When i was in highschool i was 135 pounds of bones @ 5'11. So u have an idea how i looked, i was embarrased, going to pool party with friends and i was the only one who didnt wanna take his shirt off, i always felt like i was in the wrong body(no homo) i remember one time one of my grilfriends wopp my ass, she was strongwr than me bro!!! too dang skinny to even think of fighting back, people always pointing on how skinny i was, i was literally a sad cunt. Untill i met my girlfriend named "Eroids" she change my life and has only being 1 1/2 years. I cant be more thankfull to be part of this comunity and be able to help a bro every now and then with the lil things i know. Hope this helps u out lil bros to add size to ur frame, cheers, your friend RickRock Smile

http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/highest-calorie-foods.php
http://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-highest-in-protein.php

Permabulk's picture

Story of my life, great write up man. I hope more take the time to read this!
I'm the same way. I literally eat whatever I want and top it off with half gallon or more of chocolate milk.

In a promo × 1
Romeo52976's picture

I seriously need help on the diet side of the house. I weigh 185lbs and im in the process of trying to add some size but i dont know which way to go and what types of foods to eat so I can gain clean weight.

pharmasmita's picture

Pharmascience Health Gainer for contains calories in bulk and Weight Gain
A Health Gainer is a Pharma science - the Indian Ayurveda product. It is basically a weight work additive product which generally comes in a powder form which contains calories in bulk. It is full of proteins, fats and carbohydrates which gives your body an ultimate improvement and a muscular growth.
For more visit
PHARMASCIENCE – THE INDIAN AYURVEDA

Pwb211's picture

After reading all of these post I've realized why I'm at a platue. I Started at 135 9 months ago got up to 180. Now back at 170 172. I'm going to start logging everything I eat rather than guessing. I work 17 18 hours a day. So a lot of my intake is shakes. But get as much real food as I can. I'm not going to worry so much about trying to eat clean. Just eat everything. In my weight gain I only went up 1% bf. That was measured by one of the handheld things at the gym. I know outs not accurate but it gives me a baseline

shaun1's picture

I know this post is old but damn im glade I found it. I burn through calories like Richard Simmons blows through fat chicks. Im always trying to find more and more ways to grow and gain its a daily fucking struggle. I was all before starting a cycle and realized I was about to make a huge mistake that was going to case my pocketbook my health and my nuts because my diet and food plan is not where it needs to be. So until I get my shit together and stay on a good bulk for awhile im postponing my cycle. Thanks rickrock for the post it really hit home with me and I really needed to find it so thanks bro

Owes a Review × 2
RickRock1086's picture

Anytime Bromie... glad you doing things right for your own good

superschnit's picture

hmmm good you can get big no matter your body type and you have to eat a shit ton I've bulked with fast food and all kinds of shit ya I gained weight some fat and quite a bit of muscle but putting garbage into your body isn't good you can gain just as much muscle with little to no fat and have more energy/better workouts eating healthy vegies will give you good energy to rock the gym for hours and fish ya tuna is a staple in my diet even when bulking I keep cans of tuna in my gym bag and car its good protein you don't have to mix or cook eat it post workout eat it at work(you can open and eat 4 can of tuna in the time your coworkers take a smoke break) skip eating shit food then wasting your time cutting that fat and possibly clogging your arteries and eat clean food just a lot of it. I'm speaking from experience I've done it both ways and I used to be the lil guy wrestled 103 in highschool years ago while trying to gain weight

Badgoat1's picture

Yea i wish i woulda found this 16 years ago when i started training. i toiled and toiled never getting stronger or bigger. I graduated high school at 120 and stayed there for a while then about 2 years ago i actually sat down and counted calories it was only like 1500 a day. now i shoot for 3500 a day and 4000 on cycle and in two years went from 130 to 207. Yes bodyfat increased a little but muscle mass went way up to and can cut the fat when i get to my ultimate goal of 225. my best advice just eat all the time and drink lots of milk im good for about 3 gallons a week.

juliadsouza546's picture

Great post!

Power16's picture

Very good post! Don't have the karma just yet to give you a plus 1, but I'm working on it. I think I was even skinnier than you when I started working out. I got up to about 185lbs about a year ago and have already dropped back down to about 170lbs by slacking on my caloric intake. This post actually gives me a little motivation to starting eating like a monster again.

RickRock1086's picture

Im glad i can motivate you bro. Super high Calorie intake make a huge difference fornus Hectos. I feel like i can get to 200 just by eating like a pig, we got no choice but to stuff our faces 24/7.

ReadyToKillIt's picture

Lol, I always get the funniest looks when I tell people I eat anything I want and I don't do cardio. They tell me I probably can't even clear my plate, then they cant believe their eyes when they see me going back for thirds and fourths.

RickRock1086's picture

Word!!!

RickRock1086's picture

Try eat veggy pizza lol. I been told several times that they wish to have my metabolism, but since all i ever want it was to be BIG this has become an issue. I got a monster metabolism that requires 4500-5000 cals/days just to mantain size. Anything less=sudden weight drop of up to 3pounds/day. Im about to cut all cardio including soccer wich i parctice very regular to finally get to 200. Thanks for comment brah.