Fighterrj's picture
Fighterrj
  • 12
573

Blood test

ad

I’m on week three of 600mg Test Enanthate/Week

Ordered from: 
Petecastiglione's picture

Rule of thumb is your test dose x4.5 (more or less everyone is different) should be around your test level. Before everyone freaks out, yes this is on average not for everyone

In a promo × 1
irongame427's picture

Didn’t anybody read the thread on when to get bloods? In week 3 is far too soon. Sometime in week 5 or even 6 is when you should. Test E or C is going to take a month to reach peak levels in your blood. You want to wait until it’s reached its peak and stabilized before getting blood work so you can accurately gauge both the test, and your body’s response. Anything sooner is just a waste. On 600mg a week pulling bloods after 4-5 full weeks on if you should be over 3000ng/dl. Hard to say anything about the quality of your gear based on blood work sometime in week 3.

Pandateston's picture

Spot on, my man !

In a promo × 3
irongame427's picture

I’d still wait 4-6 weeks. Your test levels will have peaked much sooner, around 10 days. But the other part of bloodwork and probably more important part is assessing your body’s reaction to superphysiological doses of hormones. And that won’t really be reflected after just 10 days. 4-6 weeks is more appropriate, leaning more towards 6. The only reason I would do it sooner is if you were experiencing significant side effects and needed the bloodwork to figure out what’s going on, or dial in an Ai dose etc.

Asa's picture

After some more research, 10 days would be much better. Also, one would test 24 hrs after the previous pin due to the half life of prop. Testing a few hrs after a pin could elevate levels much more compared to enanthate. Something to keep in mind for accurate testing.

In a promo × 1
Asa's picture

3-5 days Smile

In a promo × 1
1waytickettogains's picture

Everyone responds to testosterone differently but 300mg if test e per week puts me over 1,600ng/dl. A little skeptical of the quality of the test you’ve been using. On week 3 the levels are certainly still climbing, however. I would suggest checking again in 3 weeks and then deciding to either switch srcs or carriers. Also I know I’ve kept gear at less than subpar temp conditions which can also diminish gear. Not sure if that’s the case here or not but something to consider also.

In a promo × 1
Benny1818's picture

Do they cap u at 1149? Should be higher bro

In a promo × 1
Benny1818's picture

Makes sense.

In a promo × 1