• Nizzzen's picture
  • REG
  • 15
  • Proper HGC use while on long Cycles

• Nizzzen   •   Tue, Feb 28th, '17 19:30   •   12 replies, 1016 views

Long story short I've thought about the right usage of HCG a lot and takes to various Doctors. Nowadays people tend to advise taking Hcg throughout the whole cycle which can be very dangerous. I found an interesting article which concerns Hcg use for ppl on TRT which is nothing else than long time AAS use for ur testicles. This guy proposes a 1 week on 3 week off HCG use to prevent atrophy as well as LH desenzibilitaion. I myself tend to to longer cycles 4-8 month and will follow this protocol from now on as I'm still wanting to be able to produce children.
I talked to my doc about it and he also seemed confident about the success of this method. Staying months straight on Hcg (even low doses) what many ppl suggests ist just ridiculous... What are your thoughts?

Comments

• AlphaBeard8's picture
  • BASIC
  • 0

• AlphaBeard8
  • 3 years ago

@titan22 @CBBurrr do you get your HCG Domestically in the US ? Im trying to understand (other than typical US Pharmacy markup) why its $350 a 10ml from Walgreens pharmacy when there are a dozen sources in the middle east for $35ish a 10ml ? Has anyone found a way to get US Domestic cheaper? I have a script for it and insurance

• CBBurrr's picture
  • ADV
  • 627

i dont have a script, so never purchased from the local pharmacy. I think its just the american way, gouge sick people for every last cent before they die or go on medicaid.

I pay 120.00 for 6500 of synthetic hcg from EU, there is a source here that sells 5000 iu of Indian stuff domestically for 35.00

I only use 250 iu a week with trt, so it last me a long time.... thats why I use the synthetic stuff... it got a long shelf life

• CBBurrr's picture
  • ADV
  • 627

• CBBurrr
  • 3 years ago

I take my hcg every week at 250 iu per week, no cycling off.
I dont believe I will desensitize my leydig cells at that dose, even w/o cycling off

• Titan22's picture
  • LVL1
  • 92

• Titan22
  • 3 years ago

I have always cycled my hcg on and off throughout my cycles. During say an average 3 month cycle this is how i run my hcg to not desensitize my leydig cells

2 weeks on then 2 weeks off, then 3 weeks on then 2 weeks off, then run and continue until 10 days before my PCT starts. Then stop at 10 days out because you should clear the hcg prior to pct.

Also it definitly raises your estro so adjust your AI accordingly!

• AlphaBeard8's picture
  • BASIC
  • 0

• AlphaBeard8
  • 3 years ago
  • 10 mil vial= 10,000iu for $350
  • AlphaBeard8's picture
  • BASIC
  • 0

• AlphaBeard8
  • 3 years ago

good read. to get off trt my endo prescribed me 1000iu EOD which is what ive been taking. Im going to try 500iu and see if I feel any difference. What really sucks is my insurance that I pay out the ass for wont cover HCG ,only test. So get this, 10 mils at retail price from Walgreens is fn $350. ridic. A few sourvesseem to all have HCG but I dont personally know which of the multitude of manufacters are actually legit HCG. Also, hcg doesnt have a long shelf life even before its mixed with bactereostatic water. IDK, im skeptical on middle eastern HCG and dont know of any other options, if you know of one feel free to share , thanks

• CBBurrr's picture
  • ADV
  • 627

keep lookin bro, there is legit hcg out there and at a way better price.
I was just reading up on the synthetic hcg I use, says it's made using recumbent DNA from CHO,
CHO stands for chinese hamster ovaries, gtfo

• BootyGear's picture
  • REG
  • 33

• BootyGear
  • 3 years ago

I just go last 4-6 weeks of cycle leading up to PCT. 500ius 2x / week. On longer cycles I'd add in in maybe 8-6 weeks pre pct same dose. for TRT I like the 1 on 3 off. What do you think about my method?

• TrenAllDay's picture
  • LVL2
  • 147

• TrenAllDay
  • 3 years ago

you didnt really give much info...

1 week on hcg- how much hcg for that week? how often? eod? ed?

• Nizzzen's picture
  • REG
  • 15

Sorry forgot to include the link http://medicinecoach.com/why-you-need-hcg-if-you-are-on-testosterone-therapy/

It's one week 3x week of about 500 iu and then 3 weeks of