• rmarlin's picture
  • BASIC
  • 7
  • Bodybuilders Drinking Breast Milk???

• rmarlin   •   Wed, Feb 18th, '15 19:13   •   18 replies, 790 views

Bodybuilders are turning to breast milk instead of anabolic steroids or protein shakes in alarming rates, thinking its comparable/better than HGH or juicing.

Comments

• shawn0712's picture
  • LVL3
  • 304

• shawn0712
  • 2 years ago

I missed this one. An ex girlfriend just messaged me today asking why there was such a demand. I had to hit the search bar and see if anyone had done it.
She's on some mother forum and I guess body builders are all over it trying to buy it.

• vagdestroyer's picture
  • LVL1
  • 88

• vagdestroyer
  • 3 years ago

Breast milk is pretty damn good. My wife is currently prego So i have a steady supply lol

• Sumatra_Triangle's picture
  • LVL3
  • 244

• Sumatra_Triangle
  • 3 years ago

Actually have seen the add on Craigslist.
Honestly though muscle milk was created to mimic the protein fat and carbs of beast milk...
Who wants all that baby fat though?

• lobsterbrah's picture
  • REG
  • 43

• lobsterbrah

haha reminds me of the movie Pain and Gain

my gf told me if when she gets pregnant she wants me to suck her tits dry so I'll check back in a few years with a answer lmao

• Ace Ventura's picture
  • ADV
  • 479

• Ace Ventura

I'm gonna go with no

• Jugofpiss's picture
  • BASIC
  • 9

• Jugofpiss
  • 3 years ago

I only get my milk from gyno breasts...mmmmmmm

• zeb0312's picture
  • EXP
  • 1419

• zeb0312

No tit pic's wtf??

• wanted's picture
  • LVL2
  • 149

• wanted
  • 3 years ago

I heard the breast milk only works if you get it straight outta a breast from a shemale. Cause of all her high test leves

• ReadyToKillIt's picture
  • LVL3
  • 377

• ReadyToKillIt
  • 3 years ago

I don't care who judges me, but titty milk is deelish. I only tried my ex wife's, and if that sour cunt had some sweet milk, I'd be willing to bet most tastes good too. Now, with all of that said, I'm going to actually read the article.

• PallMall's picture
  • LVL1
  • 71

I hear you dude...

My girl didn't breastfeed (we now have a 6 month old beautiful little girl) but I sampled some of her milk when she was still lactating and that shit was good. Sweet tasting milk to describe it...I pumped a good 5oz and used it in my coffee for a little while.

• Pale's picture
  • MOD
  • EXP
  • 1240

Hahaha! I only came in here looking for breasts!

• Techie's picture
  • BAN
  • 30

• Techie
  • 3 years ago

What the shit??? How can I UNread that?

• Gymjunkie01's picture
  • EXP
  • 1909

• Gymjunkie01
  • 3 years ago

Seen that and threw up a little in my mouth

• Xtrmlivin's picture
  • LVL1
  • 66

• Xtrmlivin
  • 3 years ago

Just heard of some breast milk bars in either china or japan in the glass or straight from the tap lol some weird shit some guy said it tasted spoiled because the waitress had a cold pretty gross

• hunteron20s's picture
  • BAN
  • 397

• hunteron20s
  • 3 years ago

Thats like saying drinking cum from someone that is on gear is beneficial lol.. straight stupid plus can be dangerous

• killinit88's picture
  • LVL3
  • 215

Stupid yes. Dangerous lol??? Um no. My son was made on a g of test 800 mg tren 930 mg eq. Just sayin

• WhiteSight's picture
  • REG
  • 11

• WhiteSight
  • 3 years ago

Bought some last week, bunk for sure.. the site said it was 98% pure american made breast milk :(

• Cooldiver88's picture
  • LVL1
  • 72

Only go for the fresh Cambodian breast milk, make sure its from the left breast.