**UPDATE**2026 Winter Programming**START 10/1**
Starting a 17 week planned bulk tomorrow 10/1. This will
Be my second “cycle” my first was last winter and ended in February. I’ve been on a trt cruise since then at 182mg week (daily 26mg inj). I just finished my blood work cholesterols and apo b way down into low normal range.
My first cycle was 350 test cyp, 280 mast prop, and 30mg anavar the whole 12 weeks. Not smart probably why my lipids were trashed. Along with no cardio at all. My estradiol was up to 91 (no sides)at the end of that cycle back down to 40 currently
Apo B 120 3/9/2026—down to 56 on 9/21
LDL 151 3/9/26—down to 54 9/21
Total cholesterol 202 3/9/26—down to 100 9/21
Total T 977 on 182mg per week 9/21
Free T 216 9/21
SHBG 24 9/21
Planned cycle starts tomorrow I’m running a eroids popular favorite brands test blend of E, C, and Prop. Running it at 420mg/week daily injections. Mast E at 420mg/week daily inj for 7 weeks, then for the next 10weeks I’m taking the test to 525mg/week daily injs, and the Mast E to 500mg/week daily injs, with 50mg anavar daily for the last 6 weeks. I had planned on running 5 ius HGH daily but I really think I was given a secretogogue based off my igf1 blood test coming back at 135 on 5iu daily for the past 2 months :( So I’ll be placing an order asap with one of our trusted domestic sources, and I’ll start that the day it lands at 3ius and I’ll trying to get to 4/5 if I can tolerate it, since I now believe I have never actually tried real Gh. hopefully I’ll have it within just a couple weeks after starting my cycle tomorrow 10/1.
I’m currently on Reta at 4mg per week I’ve been on Reta for almost 5 months, I plan to decrease it every couple Weeks to either get off completely for maybe ride it at 1.5-2mg per week for the first half of the bulk, because i don’t want to go crazy with my appetite and put on fat. I’ve been trending on the local Nutrishops “Fit Manager” body comp scale probably not the most accurate but should be good for trending against yourself. I’m down 4% BF and 22pounds. ABs cutting deeper than ever in my life, some veins coming out of my chest and poppin through the shoulders down to my crazy road map forearms. I am really genetically gifted in the vascularity dept. BF was reading 9.8% at 193lbs. I’m
Thinking I can’t really be more than 12% at most. In a great position to start a bulk imo.
I’d appreciate a feedback or insights I might be lacking as newbie only starting his second cycle. Also any ideas on how I should proceed with my Reta would be great!! Excited to see what the bigger doses and longer esters yield for me.
Thank you gentleman and good day !
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
Is it the reta alone that dropped your ldl and apob so much? No other lipid meds?
Hey man have you ever heard of Bempedoic acid? They have a combo B.A. and Ezetemibe 10mg combo drug.
From my research that bempedoic acid is just as safe and side free as Ezetemibe. Nexlizet is the brand name in USA. No generic. I ordered some from my online Indian pharmacy and was going to deploy if my blood came bad still bad.
I got 100 pills for like $80. You should look into this is if you need your numbers to drop further.
Ill look into it. My numbers arent really that bad, just want some wiggle room before my next cycle, in case I decide to add an oral.
I will add an oral LOL
No sir I’ve been on Ezetemibe 10mg daily since march. I hope that was not implied here. As stated in my other post
I’ve been on Reta and Ezetemibe. Reta for just over 4 months I think less than 5. I didn’t write down my start date dumb of me
Nice, Thats quite a drop. I started it myself 60 days ago and getting bloodwork done tomorrow morning. Im not on reta, but hoping for good movement with the ezetimibe. Cleaned up the fats in my diet as well, alot less saturated. We shall see.
As far as your cycle, why not just run 500/500 from the get go? Full 16 weeks at 500 test/mast
I don’t really have a good answer for that. Other than my highest dose was 350 a week before this. And in my head I’m seems conservative and safe to start in the 400s ramp up to 500 after seven weeks when my body starts to acclimate to the starting dose. Now you got me rethinking haha
Id say just dive right in. No need to titrate IMO
I just updated this today. Hoping it bumps to the top so
You all can help me out! Thanks
Yes, anything done in crayon is not accepted