jima's picture
jima
  • 18
2794

sus 250 wimstrol and dbol cycle

ad

ok i have sus 250, winstol and dbol i was thinking running 10 weeks with the sus 250 and for the first 5 weeks bulk up with the dbol and the last 5 harden and get ripp with the wistrol do u think thats a good idea? also im 24, 186 lb.

Jgb2417's picture

It depends on what your wanting to do as well as look. If bulk us the dbol and just smash some iron and eat eat eat. If wanna be ripped go with the winn on the back half. Your gonna gain regardless with the sust but deff gotta have at least 500mg a week of it. I pin on monday and thurs. To maintain your blood levels. Yes it does have prop in it which is a short ester but also has 3 others I sont know off the top but there longer esters. Theyll stay in your blood stream longer up to about 2 weeks or so. You might feel a little after a week or two but around week three they all be working and youll be smashing the weights. Being your 2 cycle Iwouldnt add any prop to it but front loading is always good from what i here and it gets your blood leavels up faster as what I did this cycle and I felt it in 2 weeks.

AMP KING's picture

Pick 1 goal for each cycle, either bulk or cut. If your wanting to gain some quality mass, bulk up on this cycle, then cut on the next.
Never expect too much from 1 cycle, Good Luck...

jima's picture

well what u recommend i do for a bulk i have 20ml of sus 250 and 100tabs dbol and winstrol

AMP KING's picture

Is this your 1st cycle? And are you ok with injecting more than 2 times a week, since the sust has prop in it?

jima's picture

no this is my 2nd cycle but first one injecting .i would prefer once a week (little needle shy)

AMP KING's picture

Well if your wanting to pin as few times as possible sust is not the way to go, get your hands on some test e or test c. Even then your best off pinning e4d. But sust is deff not the way to go, it has prop in it. If you inject just 1 time a week your blood levels will be fluctuating too much, and your body will be prone to some harsh sides.

Have you tried pinning in the glutes? I think most of us here can agree its the most painless area to pin. Maybe that will help you overcome your fear of needles...

jima's picture

well if its better 2 do it twice and to avoid the side affects ill do it twice just wanted to see if it was possible

AMP KING's picture

Yes it would be much better to inject 2 days a week, but even better to inject e2d.

c2c's picture

why do people insist on trying to maintain stable blood levels of test, its a myth! your test levels are natrually higher in a morning than night anyway, so your body dosent work on stable levels, and if you inject 250mg of test e then again on day 4 you will still have the first jab of test floating around, so your day 4 will be even higher than day 1 and so on and so on, you dont need to be jabbing more than once a week with long esters, and sust is fine once a week it has only a small amount of prop in it and 3 long estered tests.

jima's picture

but if i were to do it twice a week would you agree with amp that it help prevent sides or no differance if from one 2 2

c2c's picture

it will have absoloutly no affect on side affects what so ever, its up to you wheter you choose to inject once or twice a week, but dont think it will make a differance because it wont, only once a week will mean less jabs and less scare tissue in the long run.

AMP KING's picture

So what your saying is this kid could inj 1 time a week, with sust? That would be a waste of time, thats only 250mg a week. That isn't good advise, if anyone is going to inj sust 1 time a week they might as well just skip the cycle and eat properly. Also if it isn't from fluctuating blood levels what do sides come from?(high and low estrogen result from fluctuating blood levels, and so is high blood pressure) So are you still insisting that blood levels have absolutely no effect on side effects?

c2c...
I want to know how many cycles you have ran?
Height?
Weight that you started at before cycling, and what your current weight is?

I'm asking because the advise your giving this kid sounds like advise someone with little experience would give. And if that is indeed your photo on your avatar then perhaps my conclusion is correct, because it looks to me as if you could have achieved that naturally.

JIMA sorry for blowing up your thread, you have all the power in deciding what your going to do.

jima's picture

no i appreciate the all advice but im going to do it twice a week you made the more compelling arguement. Just needed to be sure after reading the contrdiction.

AMP KING's picture

You will eventually love pinning, enjoy your cycle bro

c2c's picture

ok why does 1 jab a week have to be only 250mg? you can inject more if you like, allso try running a A.I. on cycle and cleaning up your diet, and just to be clear i never said blood levels have no affect on sides (or results for that matter), i said fluctuating levels have no effect on sides, estrogen should be controlled with adex and a clean diet, jab frequency is irrelevant.

AMP KING's picture

I'm sorry I didn't specify, that sust could carry a higher mg/ml ratio. I just figured a newbie wouldn't want to inject more than 1cc at a time. We will agree to disagree...

AMP KING's picture

For 1 it is not a myth. But I agree with you, that your body naturally fluctuates your blood levels. But it occurs NATURALLY. I don't like to force my blood levels to fluctuate if I have control over it, although I realize during a cycle I have very little control over it anyway. Personally I do see more sides when I change my doses of gear in mid cycle, and I blame fluctuating blood levels for that.

I'm just one of those who are picky about my blood levels(you will see more evidence of this in future posts), sorry to anyone who disagrees.

logan's picture

As long as this isn't your first cycle then yes. But I would go with the dbol for only 3 weeks, If you go for 5 weeks you will be holding so much water than the first few weeks of winny will be a waste.At least the two week buffer will let you get rid of all that water.

jima's picture

if i could vote i would of said that was very helpful thank you

logan's picture

Points don't matter to me I know what I know and I am who I am.I have helped a lot of people on this sight and if the rest don't think enough to up me them Fuck em all! It's no sweat off my back. Any more questions feel free to shoot me a response or pm me. good luck brother.

logan's picture

Points don't matter to me I know what I know and I am who I am.I have helped a lot of people on this sight and if the rest don't think enough to up me them Fuck em all! It's no sweat off my back. Any more questions feel free to shoot me a response or pm me. good luck brother.