Please help a fellow brother out Test P Sub and dosing
Hey Everyone,
So I'm having a bit of an issue receiving my Test p from my source. I'm currently on my 10th week of a 22 week cycle and getting ready to switch on week 12. Before the vets call me a noob for not having my gear in order before starting, :-) I did have my test and Masteron ready but my bro talked me into selling him my test. I didn't anticipate the shipping issue now I have to wait 6 weeks before my replacement is sent out. Anyways down to business:
Week 12 I'm dropping Deca and adding Masteron and Tren Ace @ 100mg EOD = 400mg weekly
I still have plenty GP Test E and CYP so I was wondering what would be the best way to dose if I were to sub it for test p thank you for reading and any advice would be great.
Also I am going to order test p but I dont want my cycle to be delayed thank you
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
ClassyChassisI would just run the mast and tren until I got the prop. I consider the mast to be a non-aromatizing test for all intents and purposes anyways. So much the better with a 19nor, keep progesterone in check. And that deca is still going to be going for a while. There's your anabolic compound. Then just add the prop to finish, whenever you get it. Otherwise, adding the long estered test could screw up your plan as far as being clear by a certain time to start pct.
Thank you C
Test Enanthate and Cyp is used normally on a Bi weekly basis for TRT @200mg
Or run Twice weekly injections @500mg per week or more
If I was gonna transition over to long acting (C/E) from short (Prop) I would take half my prop dose with a full dose of long acting for two Weeks then discontinue the short and the long acting should be active at sufficiency levels to hold you going strong!
If you have some proviron you could Dose 50mg daily while you make the switch to help with any libido issues!
You also make need slightly more Ai, watch closely your test to Tren ratio and remember making this change may make the final weeks a bit less level and sides may arise!
Gator
AnonIn a situation like this you are at risk jumping into another 19 nor....may or may not be a problem ayou got time there are good sources here that can get it to you quick if you explain your situation.....shit i could have what you need at my door by tuesday.....theres no trick to adding the compound just start pinning that shit.....youll probably hit a slump but i would front load the test like a motherfucker
Not sure i understand did you plan on running your cycle with deca and then switching to tren?....cause i wouldnt.....but anyway hope you got caber
VewiX2
Yeah I front loaded 1000mg and have caber running at .25 ed. Nor has always been a favorite of mine and this would be my 3rd heavy cycle. I usually recover well always keeping plenty aromasin and caber during cycle. I'm going to go ahead and just pick one hopefully it's g2g
RustyhookerI wouldn't be running that ling after deca.. Then you're backing deca with another nor. Then you hooked up your homey.
Sounds like time to stop the cycle......
I'm going to allow a week and a half to avoid stacking nor, but I'd I can't dose it proper until I get test p you might be right rust
AnonDropping deca week 12 and allowing a week and a half before adding tren??? Deca lingers a little longer than that but you might be ok as long as you got caber but again....im against the plan you have here but i wish you luck...i have a close friend that done something similar now that i think about it....but the situation was opposite from yours and he actually didnt have a problem. ...he was using bromo