herekittykitty's picture
herekittykitty
  • 1
2250

500 mg test cyp how long?

ad

Hi everyone, this will be my first post. I'm currently running 500 mg/week of test cyp. I'm just finishing up week 4. I'm taking .5 mg eod arimidex. I'm up 8 pounds and my strength is through the roof!
In my early twenties I messed around with roids, didn't research enough, never really did a proper cycle due to estrogen sides and didn't know much about pct. Bottom line is I fucked up. Now I'm 30, and ready to try again.
I just have a few basic questions. I was going to run for about 12 weeks (standard issue?) Then run some hcg and nolva. Would I lose much gains for the summer? Is it too late to maybe add 250-300 mg/week deca and run a bit longer? Should I run hcg while on cycle? If I did could I run for a bit longer?
I think I know the responsible thing here would be to run 12 weeks, proper pct, and maybe cycle test/deca later on. I just want to maybe hear from people's experiences. Thank you in advance
BTW, I'm 30, 6 feet tall, 199 lbs, I want to say around 20% Bf? Naturally a skinny guy, 150 lbs out of high school. Always lifted but never crazy, currently lifting 5-6 days a week and eating as much as possible.

herekittykitty's picture

ok thanks to everyone who replied. I will report back in 8 weeks and ad pics.
As far as the bf%, we have this scale at the gym that is supposed to measure but I can't imagine it being accurate. I haven't used the calipers, I'm not at all chubby just not ripped!

Catalyst's picture

199lbs at 6ft with 20% bf, you shouldn't be running gear IMO

herekittykitty's picture

Thanks for the link makwa. I will definitely focus more on lowering Bf.

herekittykitty's picture

Thanks guys. Will ride out the test only. I haven't had my body fat checked I was only guessing. My body is fairly lean but my mid section def does not include a six pack these days. It's probably closer to 15 percent. I will go for 12 weeks and try to cut up when I am finished. I would like to maintain as much strength as possible. Again guys, I'm just looking for advice, I have been reading forums and trying to learn. As far as pct, do you guys recommend clomid as well?

Beltabuser's picture

Skip deca. Ride test only for a few cycles. Can up your dose next cycle if you want or add something like a dbol kicker if you don't mind being puffier, but maybe get bf down before then. Fix your pct too as this is very very important if your concerned about keeping gains.

Owes a Review × 1
Makwa's picture

I can't figure out why people who are in the middle of a cylce come up with these basic questions. This is basic stuff that all should have been answered before you even start cycling so you don't get caught with your pants down mid-cycle.

Anyway I see you have already started your cycle but for your next cycle I would start with a lower BF%20% BF is not an optimum way to be starting off a cycle.

https://www.eroids.com/forum/general/general-talk/scientific-proof-lower...

More by herekittykitty