MurderHornet2020's picture
MurderHornet2020

1st Contest Prep Early October 2022

ad

LETS GO!! I decided to pull the trigger on my first untested bodybuilding contest. I’ll be competing as a novice in classic physique. Rules say at 6’ my weight cap is 220 lbs. I don’t expect to show up and kick ass but I do want to give it my best. Currently I am sitting around at 195 lbs with, last time I checked 18% body fat.

Timeline 25 weeks. I have an off cycle that ends in about 9 weeks.

First question: can I run gear like test for 16 weeks? Drop in the var for the last 6 weeks. I’d like to cut at around 12 weeks out so another 4 weeks on cycle to get bigger I’m thinking may help.

Second question: are there any other compounds I should consider that are high reward to risk for a beginner?

Third question: I remember when I competed naturally at 19 I did a keto type diet is that necessary on gear. I want to stay as muscular as possible.

4th question: what’s your peak week like?

wanted's picture

Goodluck man. Kick some azz.
You got guys like makwa and big hulk on your side. MAN YOU gona nail it if you just listen and do the work. Cant wait to see the end result

In a promo × 1

Thanks bro I really appreciate it!

Makwa's picture

I would set up a cycle log so we can tweak compounds and dosages and have it all layed out. Put up what you have in mind and we can modify there, but need something to look at. I would be looking to get your BF down now before you head into prep. Basically you have 16 wks to prep is what it looks like. The more in shape you are going into prep the better. 4wk bulk and then transition into cut during prep. Nah, just focus on coming into the show in the best condition as possible. Essentially you are working with the mass you have right now. You may be able to grow into the show using something like primo. I have done it before with primo where I can build lean mass while still in a deficit. 16wks is perfect time frame for primo, so maybe look into that for a compound.

This is what peak week is like
https://www.eroids.com/forums/general/general-talk/peak-week-prep-strategy

So with me realizing real Var is hard to get I’m thinking primo/test ditch the var. Ill set up a cycle log soon!

Makwa's picture

You are going to need some orals, var is a good choice. Depends how far you want to push it in prep. Lot of oils are skipped final week so orals really take their place. Fake var is overhyped. Lots of good stuff out there.

GrowMore's picture

Great news bro, I’ll be following your progress. I’m sure the more knowledgeable lads in this community will get stuck in and give you some advice.

Owes a Review × 1