JakeKO's picture
JakeKO

+ 5 My new 75” Phillips Flatscreen is all set up!

ad

@press1
@BFG
@Greg

All right, it’s all set up and running. Installation was a breeze. Definitely don’t do it by yourself, lol. Not that heavy but still very big and awkward to lift safely.

press1's picture

Lmfao I guess it means I can't be part of your gang anymore now you guys have progressed to 75 inches and I'm gonna be stuck on 65 Cray 2

JakeKO's picture

@press1

Shit, I’d be lucky to be a part of your gang, Bro! You’re Aces in my book. Didn’t see this post until today. Sorry bout that, Bro!

press1's picture

So Buddy - Have you totally got use to the size of this TV now just like I have mine??! LMAO

I watch mine just like its a normal size TV these days - WE NEED TO GO BIGGER AGAIN!!!! ROFL

JakeKO's picture
JakeKO's picture

Absolutely! I’m watching it right now. I fking love this thing

press1's picture

I must admit I am still really impressed with mine and the picture, still crystal clear and sharp and better than I thought it would be. I ran it through the sound bar at first but then just reverted to the normal TV speakers as they are more than enough. Cheapest TV I have ever bought yet easily the best one in terms of everything.

Drexyl's picture

And Tom Selleck

DeeMan's picture

And Garthe Knight

JakeKO's picture
DeeMan's picture

Nice

JakeKO's picture

Yeah, but Cowboys are getting destroyed, ugh

DeeMan's picture

DESTROYED..but another half of football to go.

Drexyl's picture

My wife is a cowboys fan, eagles for me lol

DeeMan's picture

Not looking good at all

Pumped_'s picture

Tomorrow is the game! Steelers vs Bills! Dak and Lamb just arent connecting today. Weird when Lamb is the top receiver and is 0-3 for catches

In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

Not good not good

Pumped_'s picture

About time they score!

In a promo × 1
JakeKO's picture

I like Blue Bloods, LOL. Watching the Cowboys game now

DeeMan's picture

Me too. Who ya got? Cowboys might lose.

JakeKO's picture

I want the Cowboys, but it’s looking pretty bad right now

DeeMan's picture

Good thing is they have a whole half to get it together

FJB's picture

LMAO!!! Different year, same boys!!!

DeeMan's picture

LMAO...that's exactly what I told my buddy earlier.

press1's picture
press1's picture

Nice Buddy! Good

JakeKO's picture

Thanks, Bro!

Diesel77's picture

That makes for a nice viewing/streaming experience. Nice

BFG's picture

I see this frontpage every day, but seeing it like this in some dude's room on a big ass tv just feels surreal to me. 13+ years of drama, knowledge, tears and sweat, friendships and assholes... behind some dude's big ass tv right there. I'm kinda emotional right now Smile

Greg's picture

Lol

JakeKO's picture

Bro,

Eroids is my Facebook. The only social media I believe in. You should feel so proud of this accomplishment. You’re like the Mark Zuckerberg of the steroid world, literally. Happy I made your day, because your site has changed my life for the better, instead of wasting my time on sites like Facebook that did nothing but cause me drama. Cheers, Bro!

mason548's picture

Thats classic mine too bro!!!

Diesel77's picture

RESPECT bro....very much earned and absolutely deserved.