Hulkamania859's picture
Hulkamania859
  • 1
8

Considering an addition to the cut cycle: Mirabegron vs SLU-PP-915

ad

Hey guys,

Currently planning my cut cycle and thinking about my best options for targeting belly fat and love handles.

Currently my plan is
- 300mg Test Cyp Weekly, dosed 3x per week
- 5mg Retatrutide Weekly, increase as needed over time
- 70mg Tren Ace Weekly, dosed daily (not going higher than this, side effects are minimal for me at this level).
- 40mg Anavar daily in the final 4-6 weeks

Planning for 12 weeks, but will keep going longer as needed as long as labs look good. I have prior experience with all the compounds I've listed above. In my prior cut I didn't get the belly fat as much as I wanted, so this time around I want do what I can to target the area and push to completion.

I've tried Yohimbine in the past, its a no go. I'm not dealing with the irritability and weird head space it brings. Currently debating between these:

  • SLU-PP-915: While I know it does nothing to specifically target the area, the increase in calorie expenditure helps overall. My understanding is that impact on RHR is minimal. The energy boost is certainly enticing as well, cuts suck.

  • Mirabegron: In my understanding the contribution comes in browning of fat in the abdominal area. Also an increase in calorie expenditure. Zero impact on RHR is a definite plus.

Both of these are new to me. Any insight on what you would pick, or your prior experiences would be a help. Thanks, bros.

BeastEggs's picture

I've not done that version of SLU, so I don't want to act like this information is exactly helpful, but I've had lots of experience with the original version of SLU. I've used it to help maintain energy expenditure, and I'll say, it does increase my temp and seems to give me some boost (at 100mg/dose, twice a day, morning and night), without any side effects. I'm quite excited to try transdermal BAM15 along with injectable ATX304, and I've got those coming in this week. The most effective belly reduction compound for me, once I got pretty lean, was HGH. After I got myself down to below 15% body fat, 4IU a day of HGH had me losing visceral fat like I was allergic to it. I would take it in the AM, bolus dose, and it seemed to really do the trick for me. Any fatter than 15% bodyfat and HGH side effects become more annoying...mainly water retention...thick ankles are so not cool, bruh.

In a promo × 1