JakeKO's picture
JakeKO

+ 1 “Test Cyp vs Test E”. What’s the difference to YOU???

ad

Ok, we can all easily access great scientific information on the differences of these two compounds, but I would really like to hear about everyone’s personal experiences and preferences between one and the other. For years now I been using Prop, Sust, or CENSORED Testo Blend, depending on what my cycle goals are, but I’m wondering if Cyp or Enanthate may be a better option sometimes, and why you think it is. Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Tradesman34's picture

I have not really seen any difference in using either one, however my last test run it was just test eth and I have never felt better

In a promo × 1
Jeepman78's picture

For me I use them interchangeably and only go with one or the other based on price, but if the price is the exact same I find I go with Enanthate but there is no logic behind it. When I'm looking to buy Test I will look at Cyp, E and Sus/Test Blends then divide the price by total MG's and go with the lowest cost. I do this for any medication. I typically inject test twice a week so dont notice a difference in duration. I can also inject any carrier oil without any issues, but have a buddy who will use the same stuff and call me the next day complaining he cant walk or it stings so bad, has a huge lump etc.

ONESICK's picture

I've ran both and honestly didn't really see any difference with them. That's just me though. Now I just stick with E. Not because it's a preference but at the time I could only get E. So it's what I stick with. I'm not going to fix what isn't broken lol.

DeeMan's picture

@JakeKO this post will go on forever! Good stuff

JakeKO's picture

Thank you, but I think I am more confused now than when I started this post, lol. Although, hearing everybody’s opinions I could definitely relate to some of them. I recently cut back on my test dramatically and seeing better results than I ever have over the course of the past month. It seems that the only test that doesn’t negatively affect me are Prop, Suspension, sand TNE. I noticed that I get bloated from using anything else, no matter how much. Tired of being bloated all the time

DeeMan's picture

What's confusing?

DeeMan's picture

Ok you seem to be a high estrogen converter from using long esters.So the faster test is in and out of your body the less that you convert.

JakeKO's picture

That is what I’m just noticing recently. I’m also very fortunate that as long as I heat the compounds, I get zero PIP. I’ve always stayed away from short esters because of what I’ve heard about PIP. Now I’m loving them. What sucks is I’m so stocked up on the long esters because I’ve always taken advantage of source deals. I always also stayed away from the short Esther‘s due to the low milligram strength, although now I am realizing that I don’t need much test at all, or at least I haven’t in the past month. Sex drive is still just as good if not a little better with a short esters

DeeMan's picture

I see, you have all those long esters but you use short esters now. Nothing wrong with that, I've always said on here that a juicehead has to know his body and once you figure that out you'll know what your body likes and responds to and what your body doesn't like. Thats just my thinking. Good deal, seems that you've found that short esters are your way to go so yea I would keep on with that. I have short esters and I like them but I'm pip sensitive so I get pip and I also hate frequent pinning.

press1's picture

When the Lab uses a good quality RAW (even though some say they are all exactly the same grade which I disagree with), nice tolerable carrier oil and its dosed correctly that's all you'll ever need. No need to pay upwards of Double for Pharmagrade as the results you experience won't be any better.

Badgoat1's picture

There actually is a difference. Not in half life they're almost the same. True Test E raws do not require a solvent when brewing. I dissolves simply in the BA, carrier oil of choice and a little heat. If youre using alot of solvent in test e it generally indicates impure raws. Which is why alot of people say they get pip on Test c but not E. From certain labs

DeeMan's picture

Test e melting point is lower than c but I think the point is what's the difference in how it feels to you personally? More sex drive, energy, strength, appetite etc. I know it depends on raw's quality and brewer but if all are the same for e and c what would be the difference is what I was trying to see. Some say nothing, others say small difference

Badgoat1's picture

I personally pull higher #s and feel better on Test E vs C. I have no clue why maybe just the way my body breaks down the ester. But I also do not feel stable on cyp I just feel like I'm constantly crashing even on the same dose. It's weird and I cannot explain it but every time I've tried cyp I feel this way and end up switching back to e

DeeMan's picture

Lol nope it's not weird cause I feel the same way on cyp. I don't feel stable and I feel irritable as opposed to test e, which gives me that feeling of wellbeing. I feel stronger on cyp though.

Diesel77's picture

True, but that is IF the UGL brewer is using quality raws. It's a hit or miss with UGL cause the raw distributors as we all know....isn't always 100% hit. In example, the TestE raws fiasco others have spoken about some months ago. With true pharma...you are paying double for the peace of mind that it's a hit and will be high quality. True pharma invests in their company by paying licensing, certification and operate within certain guidelines etc. They make sure their i's are dotted and t's are crossed. Their entire reputation/company is on the line. UGL can always pack up and start over if they have a mishap. Been done over and over. Imagine Watson or Bayer saying "sorry about the inconsistency and contaminated testosterone guys" they're done and money they spent...down the drain.

There is a big difference, but there are plenty of UGL with quality proven gear. However, they are at the mercy of their raw distributors. You can have best brewer, but brewer won't do much without quality raws. The multi million dollar pharmaceutical companies have the money and backup to seek and make sure they are acquiring high quality raws. It's nothing for them to fly a rep out to the country where the raws are and test etc. They more than likely have laboratories and manufacturing facilities in that and other countries.

Makwa's picture

My pharma test C only cost me $5/bottle. Lol

press1's picture

Is that your special 'Pharma Homebrew' Mak?! LMAO

Makwa's picture

The topical I was on was going to cost me $485/month so I had to switch to injectable.

DeeMan's picture

When you're a LEGEND you get those types of benefits lol. Question is do you feel a difference between E and C?

Makwa's picture

No. I actually prefer the quality UGL with mct/miglyol since it pins so much easier. Also, with 250/300mg/ml I can fit more in the barrel which is nice since I don't pin more than 2ml at a time. When just doing trt I will use the pharma or sometimes sust since I am not pinning much anyway.

I think where most people are "feeling" a difference is in the concentration. Most UGL is not spot on for concentration where pharma is exactly what it says it is. Lot of brewers intentionally overdose by 5-10% to account for possible substandard raws so no two batches of UGL are never the same.

DeeMan's picture

You got that right, to me nothing beats a good quality UGL with a good brewer who brews with good quality raws that brew good quality test e/c in mct/miglyol. I'm pip sensitive and I have no issues if good quality. Yes UGL is good especially for higher dosages per ml on cycle for pinning like you said. As far as affects on different folks, I still believe SOME will feel a slight difference between C and E even if both were pharma grade used at same dosages. I definitely feel a slight difference especially in mood.

BeaSTMODE43's picture

Funny you ask. For many years ive beena sus guy, typically pinned every 4 days. I've been on test e the last 6 months pinning every 6th day and I'm loving it. I'm liking test e better which is insane. Libido is same but I just feel tighter on E for some reason. Just last week I decided to blend 300 E with 300 sus to see how I like. I'll post results ltr.

Azaghal's picture

I don't notice any difference using cyp or ena, but I do notice that in EU much more testo E is used, probably due to the explanation given in previous posts about trt prescriptions depending on the area.

Yes there were a few months of pip issues with Testo E due to raw material processing and some UGLs were affected, but I personally did not notice any such issues.

If I had to choose cyp / Enan options would be equally valid.

DeeMan's picture

Yes glad someone mentioned that there were test e raw processing issues at one point and this caused alot of pip issues.

bundlz's picture

The main difference between Test E and test C is that the half-life of Test E is 10.5 days whereas the half-life of Test C is 12 days. Furthermore, Test E is a 7-carbon compound while Test C is an 8-carbon compound. Copy paste doctor google o prefer test prop loool but when i need to choose i choose test e

Owes a Review × 1
DeeMan's picture

Ole Bundlz..which one do you prefer? To me both are good.

bundlz's picture

I prefer Test E . Test c give me like a puffy look I don't know why it's probably an illusion haha

Owes a Review × 1
DeeMan's picture

No it's no illusion. I tend to hold a little more water on it myself.

simonmagus84's picture

I was actually about to comment on this but I have to say, enth makes me look the best while Cyp makes me feel the best. It probably is mental but I really feel great on Cyp. I’m actually switching to test enth next week.

DeeMan's picture

I don't think that it's all mental man. I just don't think that everyone could be having illusions ya know? Chances of that are slim to none. I'm opposite of you as I feel best on Test E and I feel kinda irritable but stronger on C, and this is with various brands of C too.

simonmagus84's picture

I agree, I just don’t have the proof only a claim of experience.

DeeMan's picture

O yeah all claims I agree. I don't know if there is a way to have proof though. I guess bloods could show which ester agrees more with your body. But your experience and others do sound valid.

DeeMan's picture

And no it's NOT apples and oranges in my opinion

simonmagus84's picture

I agree too. I was thinking of that dude who said test is test full stop. So therefore apples are apples. Smaller apples have more concentrate and you’ll bloat more from them.

DeeMan's picture

Somebody needs to go grocery shopping lol. But yea I see your point

Diesel77's picture

Apples and oranges

simonmagus84's picture

Apples and green apples ?

DeeMan's picture

Ummm somebody needs to go grocery shopping lol

DeeMan's picture

red apples and green apples

bundlz's picture

Your talking about those xtc pills deeman Biggrin