idan707's picture
idan707

Mk677 stack with igf-lr3 while pct?

ad

Going to start pct in a few days and just wanna to ask if it possible to stack mk677 with igf-lr3 with the regular routine of clomid and temoxi?
And if yes what should the protocol look like?
My goal is of course to save as much muscle that i earn during this cycle.
Thank you

Jackal1671's picture

Where you get the ibutamoren?

Makwa's picture

Save the IGF for on cycle. It's best synergy is combined with AAS and GH.

Soulja's picture

No disrespect intended but I have to disagree with the comments below. IGF-1 LR3 is actually known to improve recovery as well as hypogonadism. It is also great for retaining gains by using it as a bridge between cycles. It will not negatively impact your HTPA which is what you are trying to recover during PCT. MK677 is also beneficial as it is known to increase your endogenous hgh level and in turn your IGF....which is good for your recovery. It also does nothing to negatively impact your HTPA after the first 2 weeks of use. Provided that your MK 677 is legit it will cause a spike in progesterone/prolactin for approximately the first 2 weeks of use. Those levels should then return to baseline and it should be smooth sailing from there. Take Sam's advice and make sure all of your health markers are in check regardless if you go this route or not. Mk677 dosage is 50mg at bedtime, some like to take it in the morning but if it makes you drowsy stick to PM administration. IGF 1 LR3 dosing depends on your experience with the compound. If you are new to it try 20-30mcg (I prefer preworkout) and if you have no signs of hypoglycemia or feel like that dose in ineffective you can go 40-50mcg....some use more but if your LR3 is good there is really no need. Both of the tools you posted on are used in what is called a "bridge" to retain gains you made while cycling AAS.

unreal89's picture

I felt mk677 at 25mg ed and even 20mg .
50mg is a hefty dose

idan707's picture

Thank you!

johnmarshall12's picture

I don't see the benefit of what you are trying to do!

stairmaster's picture

I'm no expert regarding PCTs but what I can tell u is that I felt nothing from MK677, an useless compound imo.

Makwa's picture

Did zilch for me also.

pickle's picture

I wonder if your MK was legit? First day i tried it i damn near ate the fridge with my eyes closed then took a nap on the kitchen floor. Put on 15 pounds of water in a week, CTS, looked like pillsberry dough boy. Great for increasing appetite but the water weight was too much.

PPGfreak's picture

Try another source brother. My blood work showed me it made nice difference. Not as strong as hgh of course but for $40 a month compared to $300 it’s worth it. Better than nothing imo.

Sam I Am's picture

Basically your just continuing your cycle ..

Owes a Review × 1
Jim Layhey's picture
You’re

idan707's picture

They will not shot me down so how i continue the cycle?
I was on test prop npp and var hgh was too but was bunk

Sam I Am's picture

Time on = time off. Theres more to PCT than being shut down. Theres sude effects with anything you take.
Hematocrit, lipids, blood pressure etc.

Owes a Review × 1
blackops79's picture

Agreed but psychologically many guys need to feel like they are on something to train properly and not freak out so if they choose something mild on the organs that doesn’t effect their testosterone recovery then I feel like it’s justified. Way better than saying fuck it and never coming off cycle year round.