Dingleberry

Hgh and Ghrp 6 and Bpc 157 Dingleberry

ad

Currently been using Ghrp6 to help eat and bpc 157 to help the gut
ghrp6 5mg with 1ml of sterile water
Bpc 157 5mg with 1ml of sterile water
Orange tops 96% purity with 1ml of sterile water
jintropin 98% purity with 1ml of sterile water

Currently been taking 3iu of hgh in morning/night followed by 15units of GHrp6 and 15units of Bpc 157 also morning and night... I'm using Real-peptide.com with bostin doing the sourcing for the company
Currently been on all this for 2months I have a solid 6 pack and skin is health.
also 1month into blasting my arms which are around 19.5 inches and using little bit of bostin loyds massage oil as well into the biceps. Goal is to compete in July at around 220
I'm solid 255 and will be doing this for the next 6months also will be cruising starting December and will be blasting off again on new cycle in mid January

UncleYoked's picture

Why aren't you adding in modified GRF 129 with that ghrp?
The GHRP will lose it's appetite affect after a while. It's crazy at first but slowly dwindles down, when this happens I'd switch to GHRP 2

Dingleberry's picture

Thanks Big uncle. I will try that. I appreciate you letting me know

UncleYoked's picture

the grf will also increase the pulse significantly. More so than ghrp or grf alone, they have a nice synergistic affect.

Sasquach07's picture

I had some really good success with a combo like this. I had to end up splitting the ghrp6 into three doses bc if I didn’t eat after that amount I would get lightheaded within 10-15 mins. It never happened until I started moving into the 4-6 Iu range of gh.