Exgearslinger's picture
Exgearslinger

Going to start TB500 and IGF1-LR3 Any input please.

ad

I just finished up a bulk and I am currently on a cruise.
Test e 200mg per week.
Serotism gh 5iu am and 5 iu pm.
6.26 mg aromasin eod.
T4 100mcg am ed.
I started taking TB500 about a month ago at 5mg Mondays and 5mg Thursdays. I want to take the TB500 to 5mg Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
IGF1-LR3 50mcg post workout ED even off days for 4weeks on 2 weeks off. Planning on using bac water with it. My friend recommended Karbolyn with my post workout protein drink. Any input is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

blackops79's picture

I liked igf-1 lr3 but personally dropped to 40mcg. Might want to ramp up a bit as I got headaches at 50+

Exgearslinger's picture

Ok so it's been 2 weeks. A friend of mine told me to have the carb/protien post workout drink so I would not go hypo. At first I did the 50 mcg post workout and drank the drink. Me being the curious type waited to drink the drink and didn't get any hypo symptoms. Since then I bumped the igf 50 mcg per day until I got to 200 mcg. Still no hypo symptoms. I drink the drink any ways. Now I don't know if the igf is legit or if everybody is just different. I only take the igf post workout on training days. I am currently training 4 days a week. I trained 7 days a week during my 16 week bulk and ended up with a lot of tendinitis. It's pretty much all cleared up now. Opinions?

Ranga's picture

where did you get this information?
You will lose about 8-10 percent of strength by mixing with bac water

purchasepeptides's picture

I think it's more the fact you'll see a decline in potency somewhere between 14-21. Probably nearer to 20 days. Are you saying you'll lose 8-10 % per day or over all?

I think it's more the fact you'll see a decline in potency somewhere between 14-21. Probably nearer to 20 days.

Like I said whether you use AA or Bac water the strength should remain the same up to about the 20 day point then supposedly AA will keep the strength for an additional amount of days but there's never been any formal studies on it that I believe have been documented. Just as freezing it in individual containers once its been constituted.

Denser's picture

How does it become sterile? The distilled water isn't sterile nor is the vinegar.

2500hd's picture

+1 good info

Exgearslinger's picture

Great info. Plus 1.

2500hd's picture

I like my igf1-lr3 before workout gives awesome blood pumps. Are you doing 5 mg of tb500 a day?

Exgearslinger's picture

Right now I'm doing 5mg tb500 on Mondays and 5 mg tb500 on Thursdays. Next week I'm going to go 5 mg Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for a total of 15mg a week.

Ranga's picture

I believe that's over kill my man. You must be feeling pretty dam good though.

Exgearslinger's picture

I'm not healed but I'm healing. I will be posting my before and after pics when I'm done on November 15th.

2500hd's picture

Thanks I've been reading about it sounds pretty interesting. I'm gonna pick some up and give it a try.

Ranga's picture

what type of injury are you dealing with? Have you looked into BPC-157 as well?Is it a tendon related injury? I traditionally run 4mgs a week. I did the load phase decline but Ive found running 4mgs a week does the trick for me. In my mid 40s I pretty dam happy with no aches and pains.

eddie1971's picture

are you refering to the bcp-157 4mgs a wk. Im thinking of trying it. cant get rid of the tendinitis going on months now.. making me week. Also suffering from partial tear in right shoulder. Im 42 shouldnt feel this old.

Ranga's picture

No I was referring to TB500. BPC I recommend injecting daily 500mcg to 1mg daily for 30 days since that has been the protocol for most medical studies

TB-500 alone changed my life made it so getting out of bed wasnt a chore anymore. I am starting the BPC Monday with my PCT along with continuing the TB

eddie1971's picture

so the tb500 do you cycle it or just stay on it? I just started researching it was ready to jump on then came across the PBC for tendons. that peaked my intress sinsce my tendons seam to be deteriating rapidly sinsce I turned 42. 1 injury after another. its been holding me back. Is it the tb500 helping with the inflamation or actually repairing tendons. Im gonna order some TB500 and start my own study with your protocal. I ll post my results every 2 weeks let people know how well its working. for me. I suffer from chronic inflation in elbows,even get bursitis,torn rotator cuff small tear wont heal, and live with back pain do to 2 bulging disc. but I dont let the back pain slow me down. its everything else.

Ranga's picture

The TB will minimize most inflammation. Incorporate 2 tablespoons of braggs apple cider vinegar a day as well. Be sure to mix it in a glass of something crystal light or something. I cant speak for the BPC because I just started it but yes its specifically for helping repairs tendons. AKA Tendonitis

eddie1971's picture

How are you doing with ?. I was wondering . I'm in my 4th week of tb500. Think it was starting to work. But I got a little ahead of myself in gym. Can't tell if it's just pain from having to rebuild or if rotator cuff is tweaked. Pain feels the same but range of movement is about 90% and strength minor gains.

swoldier's picture

Dam son 10 iu seros a day u must be made of money

ScripthookV's picture

Yes, instead of Karbolyn, get Vitargo V2. It's very pricey, but nutrition-wise there is nothing that can even come close to it. On the other hand, if you want a post workout protein drink that already has the ingredients that karbolyn has mixed in there, get Aftershock... Of if you have enough money to throw around, the best protein literally ever made is Afterglow, and it's about 90$ a tub.

Aside from that, I honestly don't know enough about peptides... Sorry.

Owes a Review × 1