posted Sun, 01/06/2013 - 20:10
2405
what's your 2013 workout goals??
ad
how's my awesome eroids fam doing. i was curious in knowing if anyone has any generals goals for this year. i, myself, am aiming to put on 15-20lbs of solid mass and stay arounf 10-12% bf. this is for the entire year though. and of course staying healthy and injury free. i also will aim to get my calfs to match the rest of my body :).....i'm giving up riding, got my bike up for sale because i believe this is my peek year at the gym. so if anyone have any goals and like to share it please do. i'm planning on running 2 cycles this year. one will be a full bulk and the other one a lean bulk !!!
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
phil113kgHi Thor yes I have goals this year as well. I have maybe 4 or 5 comps this year and most are going to be in the IFBB. First is the Billy Montigny as last year but coming in way heavier and hopefully cleaning house by taking overall. I am hoping to step on stage around between 225-230 shredded to the bone without compromising condition. Second is still in the air. It's an open class comp that kicked my ass last year. Again heavier and with shredded gluts/quads. Third will be an IFBB show not far from my house which is normally held in south of France. So I will take advantage of the close proximity. Fourth and fifth are still under discussion. Keeping healthy and level is my objective this year.
Those are great goals phil. I wish nothing but the best im sure you can achieve it !! +1 from me
Goal to get back in the gym after back injury been almost 9 months god have I gotten so weak
225 by the end of the year. also hit 500 lbs on squats.
really want to focus on adding some size to my legs.
AnonMy goal.. to get as big and mean looking as possible, while still being able to do my duties at work
Hit the stage at around 100kg. I think I am only about 5-6kg off it at the moment. I am giving myself till the NPC Nationals at the end of the year to get there. So far it's on track. Bring on the MASS
Bring down BF% to about 10-12%... Oh and join the 400 club on my bench press. x)
just buy a shirt that says "400lbs bench press club" is a lot easier that way trust me lol.
Lmao!! Lend me yours then fucker! Lol
Tryin to get 20's while at less than 10%BF!
For real tho I'm gonna be at least 230 and 10%bf before this year is over lol.
how big are they now bro?
18 cold, im kinda tall with long arms tho
nice, i'm trying to see 215-220 on the scale by the time this year is over. i'm at 197-200lbs right now
So what's your plan to get there brother?? Do u have a cycle in mind already?
my plan is to hit my kitchen hard since i'll have more time to focus on that. last year was a rough year for me. the only cycle i have in mind right now is tes/deca. loved the npp on my last cycle so i wouldn't mind running it again, maybe for my lean bulk
edit: i'm also hitting legs twice per week this year
Legs either 2x per week or 1x per week HARD is the best. Also focus a lot on back - rows, deads, lats etc. Thats how I gained most my weight. Your legs and back can hold a lot of muscle and makes it easier to get closer to your weight goal.
I plan to hit 210 with a max of 12% bf by this summer
nice. where u at now?
5'7 175lbs i think im at 5% bf, possibly lower
If that's true, you look alot bigger than that...it's amazing what muscularity and just plain getting cut can do.
True im also pretty short so me being 175 is like a 6'0 200lb dude, i think..i heard that each inch is 5 lbs dont quote me tho
you mean -5% bf right? lol
Ha i wish bro
and I WILL do it! lol