Powerhouse76's picture
Powerhouse76

Test 400

ad

Can I inject Test 400mg twice a week

Serrajitsu0876's picture

You could do 2ccs once a week, this way you have 6 days to recover.

Serrajitsu0876's picture

Yes. The best spot to do it is the calf.

november1's picture

Omg got me laughing hard bro.
You try to kill the guy?
Remember my first time with PIP and injection in glutes.
Litteraly could not walk, had such terrible time.
And that was test 400 or 500 .
I did not know better.

My suggestion to author. Mix it with other oil !! Definatly.

Owes a Review × 1
press1's picture

Sure is if you wanna puke out of pure pain every time you walk anywhere LMAO

In a promo × 1
Serrajitsu0876's picture

Bonus points for blasting the glute and hitting the sciatic nerve?

0newheelup's picture

That'll be rough but yeah. One shot of 400 put knots on me. I would break it down with more pins per week and mix it with something else.

Scroungy_Phukker's picture

Short answer, yes. The fact that you didn't even mention which ester means you might want to do a little bit more research before taking the plunge, as that is directly correlated to injection frequency. Not trying to be a dick or anything, but you can get yourself in a real pickle and it definitely isn't worth it when you can spend a little more time understanding the compounds and do this ALMOST completely safely. Will this be your first cycle? If so, you probably don't need to start with 800 mg/week. Do you have an understanding of aromatase inhibitors and have some on hand? Don't count on the post office to come through in the clutch if your titties start puffing up, it will be the one time your shit gets lost in shipping or delayed at a warehouse for an extra week!

Powerhouse76's picture

Test E 400 and yes i have Ai on hand not my first cycle did Test E 250 twice a week caught a special for the Test E 400

META99's picture

Does “general talk” mean we only can talk about generals? I like Mattis, he’s cool

PIN_CUSHION's picture

I’m Ron Burgundy?

jrod91384's picture

It only works half the time, %50 of the time.

More by Powerhouse76