Kellen Vance's picture
Kellen Vance

First Cycle - Test E 500mg

ad

Hey everyone. I just ordered my first cycle and am looking forward to starting it. It will be 500mg Test E a week, 10 weeks and 2 pins a week (Mon & Thur). I have pct and AI ready as well. A 3ml 22 gauge 1 1/2 inch needle is what ill be using. I've done a lot of research and generally know what to expect but I'm looking for any advice someone more experienced could give as well as things to watch out for. I'd also love to hear what anyone who has done the same saw size and strength gains wise.

Makwa's picture

What I would watch out for is a lackluster cycle because your diet sucked. Hopefully you put some research into your diet since that is more important than the anabolics.

Hashiro1213's picture

If you want a instructor maybe i know a place online that could help, also it has good queer's and also a bag for your dick

Sam I Am's picture

You can’t offer sources in open forums.

Owes a Review × 1
smurfdude1234567's picture

This is the classic beginner cycle, and what I did too. Honestly man I did see good results but had sides even at 500/wk, and that’s how I found out I aromatize heavily. I wish I could go back and try 300 or 350/wk and see what I could’ve gotten out of a lower dose. I expect it would’ve been comparable since it was the first time with exogenous hormones. Best of luck my man! Stay active on here and other forums!

Bill1976's picture

Shredd below is right. Get the 25 gage. It’s a world of difference

In a promo × 1
More by Kellen Vance