J-WULF88's picture
J-WULF88
  • 11
220

+ 2 Blood work on Reta and Ezetemibe** UPDATE 10/1 BLOODWORK ADDED**

ad

10/1 Added pics of march and current bloodwork.

Apo B 120 3/9/2026—down to 56 on 9/21

LDL 151 3/9/26—down to 54 9/21

Total cholesterol 202 3/9/26—down to 100 9/21

Total T 977 on 182mg per week 9/21

Free T 216 9/21

SHBG 24 9/21

The first series of blood was done at the end of a 14 week cycle of 350mg test, 280 mast P, and 30 mg of anavar last 8 weeks.

Markers all good clear to proceed with planned winter bulk starting 10/1. 17 week cycle planned, Test 525mg, Mast E 420mg, and 50mg anavar last 6 weeks. Excited to see what the bigger doses and and longer esters do for me. I would post pics of the bloodwork but my account is too new.

Good day gentleman

GrowWithLeon's picture

Those are really good drops.

It's remarkable that the LDL was reduced by two-thirds and the ApoB dropped from 120 to 56. For many users on gear, Ezetimibe 10mg and Reta seemed to be effective. It's good to see that kind of response from the numbers prior to a larger bulk. I hope the winter cycle goes well.

GD55's picture

@J-WULF88 thanks man, good to know. I'm working on getting mine in order and will probably start using if my numbers are not significantly better. If I can get numbers like yours I will be set!

GD55's picture

Awesome rebound! Good to see the Ezet/Reta combo in action. What was the Ezet/Reta dose to achieve this?
Good luck on the bulk.
I know what I'm taking if my LDL is not better next draw. Ezetimibe is on standby ready.
I am loving Reta! All except the increased RHR, might switch to Elora.

J-WULF88's picture

Ezetemibe 10mg every morning. Started Reta at 1.6mg and slowly worked up 4mg over the past 5 months. I’ve been on the Ezetemibe for 6 months.

Khandum's picture

Everyone who takes AAS should be on Ezetimibe, shit is mandatory imo.

TojiZenin's picture

Damn that apob improvement is phenomenal. I haven’t checked mine In a good 4 months because I’m cruising and it was good last check. But I added ezetimibe to lower ldl so hopefully I’ve had improvement like that! Mine was 80 about 4 months ago

Scrawny-to-not's picture

Good shit im on reta 3mg and ezetimide myself for a minimum of 16 weeks before getting bloods

BigCoachKen's picture

Awesome!

Im not fuckin with Reta, but hoping the ezetimibe has helped moved my numbers substantially like this. Blood work Tuesday

In a promo × 1
J-WULF88's picture

Are saving your first run on Reta for something special? Or are you anti Reta?

BigCoachKen's picture

I am anti GLP drugs. Way too new, unknown long term sides. They are obviously effective, so to each their own

In a promo × 1