HanginLow's picture
HanginLow
  • CC

+ 25 Blood Testing Resources July 2022

ad

I figured I would share some Blood Testing websites that I have used to monitor health or check legitimacy of products. 

How they work: I cannot speak for all the websites on the list. Some will email your order form to you blood draw center, while others such as Synergistic Labs email you the order form to be taken to the appropriate blood draw center . Make sure to read how the websites work before purchasing blood work. I have never had an issue. 

https://www.eroids.com/forums/steroids-qa/steroid-cycles/blood-work-bible-guide

Great information on interpreting blood values from old Eroids user. 

1. Private MD Labs
    1. Private MD Labs has been around for a long time. They are convenient because they will offer both LabCorp and Quest pricing for testing. They have an extensive list of values and premade panels to test.
    2. This is a basic male hormone panel
      1. https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=all&show=3104&category=14&ven=&search=#3104
      2. Included: Complete Blood Count (CBC): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils), Estradiol, PSA, Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS (uncapped). 
      3. Honestly this is not a good mid cycle or pre cycle blood test for assessing health. It is missing a CMP which includes eGFR (kidney), ALT/AST (liver), and a lipid profile (HDL/LDL ect) for heart.
      4. This would be okay for establishing or checking levels while on cycle, but cheaper options are available below.
      5. $96 pre discount
    3. This is the best testosterone panel from PML for uncapped test up to 10,000 ng/dl
      1. https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=all&show=1843&category=14&ven=&search=#1843 
    4.  This is basic IGF-1 Test for testing authenticity of GH
      1. https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=all&show=668&category=24&ven=&search=#668
      2. $71 pre discounts
    5. In Depth Health Check
      1. https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/male-wellness-testing.php#3912
      2. This would be my pick for Private MDs blood packets to get an very accurate assessment of your health.
      3. Included: C-Reactive Protein (CRP), Complete Blood Count (CBC): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential, Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen, Iron: Serum w/ TIBC: Total Iron, Iron Binding Capacity, % Saturation (calculated), Lipid Profile: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculated); triglycerides; Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated), PSA, Free and Total Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS, Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH), Urinalysis
      4. This tests every major organ impacted by AAS for $164 pre discount
  2. Synergistic Lab 
    1. https://synergisticlabs.net/products/testosterone-free-and-total-blood-marker-test
      1. A new website I have been using because of their price and convenience of custom packages.
      2. You can select any value you want to test, this makes mid cycle blood work very easy. For example; you are keeping an eye on RBCs and Estradiol on cycle. 
      3. Simply select CBC ($8.99) and Estradiol ($18.99) (all custom tests start at $29 base fee)
        1. $58 dollars.
    2. Bare Minimum Mid or Pre Cycle Health Assessment
      1. Getting clients to do bloodwork is like pulling teeth, when they say they cannot afford it but stay on GH year around, I digress, these are the values for a snap shot look at health for cheap. (refer above to see what each abbreviation includes)
        1. Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) - $12.99
        2. Complete Blood Count (CBC) - $8.99
        3. Lipid Panel - $14.99
          1. $68 Total
    3. PCT test
      1. This will give you an assessment of your HPTA and current test level, add Estradiol if concerned about that value as it is relevant to PCT.
        1. LF and FSH - $34.99
        2. Test free and total $29.99
          1. $110 Total
    4. Specialized Renal Health Check
      1. Cystatin C with EGFR Calculation
        1. this is the most accurate way to test renal health in bodybuilders, as it is independent from creatinine which can be artificially elevated. This is a longer conversation than I want to get into, those that know about this value will be happy to know you can order it from Synergistic Labs.
        2. $66
  3. Find lab test . com
    1. https://www.findlabtest.com/lab-test/
    2. This is for more obscure or expensive tests that you might want to perform that you cannot find in the other websites.
  4. Walk in labs
    1. https://www.walkinlab.com/
    2. Another website similar to Private MD Labs with both Labcorp and Quest options for tests.
    3. Use code WELLNESS15 =15% off this month (July 22)
    4. @Big_Tone36 for more codes
  5. Ulta Lab Tests
    1. Lots of cheap single lab tests
    2. https://ultalabtests.com 

Guys ask sources to compensate you for hormone testing to check legitimacy.

Stay safe and healthy my friends.

hughesresearch's picture

Thank you. Exactly what i was looking for.

Jrihard89's picture

Thumbs up!

Now which one has a lab that instead of telling me my total test number, it just says “Fyre dude” and the test is good?

In a promo × 1
HanginLow's picture

lol Janos?

Owes a Review × 1
Janus's picture

Lots of good info. Thank you for the post.

BFG's picture

stuck

HanginLow's picture

Thank you man

Owes a Review × 1
Big Tone36's picture

Walkinlab.com
WELLNESS15 =15% off this month

buuddha77's picture

Are there any discount codes for synergistic?

Owes a Review × 1
Big Tone36's picture

Walkinlab.com is good, igf-1/gh serum is $99 before coupon and they do 15% off coupons every week I get them. They have all types of test and easy to use. Fax orders directly to your local lab

HanginLow's picture

Thank you Tone I am going to do an edit and add you and @vengar sources, I want this to be a nice easy resource for anyone to link.

Owes a Review × 1
vengar's picture

Coupon code: JAN22 gets you 15% off privatemedlabs. That'll knock that igf test down $60, that's as cheap as you're gonna find.

I use ultalabtests.com Code: ULTA4TH gets you 20% off.

They have a range of cheap single lab tests for $12.95 (plus $8 draw fee). 21 bucks for tests: Testosterone,Total (capped at 3k), CBC, PSA, Lipid Panel, TSH, T3... LINK HERE

Makwa's picture

Good

HanginLow's picture

Thank you for these resources Vengar!

Owes a Review × 1
DeeMan's picture

I see ya. Good job with the technicalities +1

Makwa's picture

Very informative. Had to bookmark this one.

HanginLow's picture

Thanks Mak, looking crazy in your update

Let's get some more testing, lets bring Eroids out of the age of reviews based on "feel". A good GH brand should have at least 2-3 members posting good IGF1 scores minimum. It is around $70 for an IGF1 test and sources will comp you in store credit it is literally win win.

Owes a Review × 1
Makwa's picture

If I had easier access to testing I would be doing it all the time. 6.5 hour round trip to the nearest site if I want to get any bloodwork other than from my doc.

HanginLow's picture

Of course man it was not an attack on you at all just a general statement. There is many reasons someone might not have access to blood work especially if they are in Canada or United kingdoms. You could have much harder time getting bloods. I understand you're out in the boonies too so that would make things difficult. I'm just trying to get this resource to people that can.

Owes a Review × 1
DeeMan's picture

Hell I wanna move to the boonies beside him. All that good nature living, but he refuses to give a location lol. Now wonder why he'd do that lol? @Makwa

wanted's picture

Is that the area where the movie deliverance was filmed

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
DeeMan's picture

Ha probably so. Whatever area it is Mak made it sound like a town sitting on cloud nine! All seriousness that scene would be a stresss reliever for me....while I eat my bear meat protein!

HanginLow's picture

Yeah he sounds like he has it made!

Owes a Review × 1
DeeMan's picture

Has it made!

Makwa's picture

I know it wasn't directed at me and I also encourage people to get bloodwork as often as possible. Takes a lot of the guesswork out of running a cycle. Peace of mind knowing that your gear and GH is legit is also priceless.

press1's picture

You are a true Library of knowledge buddy Yes 3

In a promo × 1
HanginLow's picture

Thank you my friend! My way of giving back.

Owes a Review × 1