posted Tue, 05/07/2013 - 06:05
2221
60,000 dollar chopper stolen
ad
I had my 60,000 dollar chopper (motorcycle for those who dont know) stolen from outside our hotel room in our trailer along with a friends bike sunday night if anyone knows anything pm me ill give details its a big forum might be someone dumb enough to say something i will reward you!!! Then I get a call from my wife today saying that a pack arrived with a wet corner you know what that means broken vials I can't fucking win! This is a week from hell still waiting to hear back from the police which they pretty much already said I may be shit out of luck I will find you til I get my 60,000 back
- Bookmark
- 0
- 0
I'm surprised a nice bike like yours hasn't been recovered yet. Well at least the bike is still entered into NCIC as stolen. I hope you get it back soon bro. These mother fuckers think they can go around and steal other peoples hard earned belongings. You worked hard for your bike.
I'm a bike salesman at a fairly large dealership in the south. PM me and I'll keep an eye out.
Don't let it get you down. My buddy had his sport bike stolen out of his apartment complex. One year later he got a call from two states away when someone tried to register his bike. He was able to get his bike back and it was actually even nicer than when it was stolen.
AnonGenetic- any luck?
keep your eye on craigslist and ebay the next 2 months bro. Especially areas a little bit outside of your area
sorry to hear that man
AnonMy friend had a rare car stole from his shop, plaster all over different forums and sources and local news!! Found it perfectly safe and sound a few days later.
Wish you the best of luck!!
Blow up Craigslist and bike forums. Its going to be hard to get rid of a $60k bike other than selling it for parts at .01 on the dollar. put enough pressure out there and it might show up. Good luck, and I hope the people responsible have thier balls cut off!
Iv had my sport bike stolen before I definitely know the feeling! Sorry to hear that man..
No1I doubt anyone here stole it, its a big world. Try posting on craigslist in the area it was stolen
Wardi77Sorry to hear that bro, I hope things work out, hopefully insurance will help you out.
Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.
The money isn't real.... now I know what he meant by that.
btw he's scheduled for release november of '14
With all that money he should've opened a night club . Greed is never good lol
Johnny depp
I thought it was ray liotta's character who said that?
Yes, twas Fred who said that.
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face.
And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Wardi77right on brother!
Sucks bro, Hope the ins gives you enough for a similar replacement!
can we atleast see what a 60k chopper looks like?
WTF, I am really sorry to hear that brother.
I hope insurance replaces it
AnonIm sorry to hear, it really sucks at times doesnt it .
Zed's dead baby
Wardi77Classic
Nice one, I think the gimp is sleeping
WithdrawlDamn dude, that really sucks. Hopefully it'll turn up, as I'm sure it's going to be tough to disguise a bike like that. Good luck man, hope you get your chopper back.