dandog's picture
dandog
  • 54
1142

Wierd 523 error

ad

Occurring both on my computer and my iPhone when trying to access the site. FYI

BFG's picture

Should work now. Login errors happened due to new strict SSL (security) settings.

keepitreal's picture

I first started getting 520 issues trying to upload a pic about a month back on my computer, if I tried on my phone and was connected to my wifi it did it also, without wifi was able to post pic fine which showed it was connection dependent.

I submitted an email into the site but never got a response.

I worry that we may be seeing some of the initial effects of web 2.0 where the powers that be have decided to restrict access to websites that get deemed inappropriate and depending on how your connection gets routed depends on whether it hits or not, that is purely paranoid speculation though, however, I might know a thing or two about a thing or two.

Owes a Review × 2
dandog's picture

Multiple refreshes to get a working page.

stang77's picture

Me to thought is was my device!